Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Bronx 0.07 oz

by Illamasqua

A powder eye shadow. Bring a room to its knees without saying a word. Each of these glorious shades makes a statement with their rich pigments and smooth texture that are sure to make your peepers pop.

I tried the pallet and loved it. Are these singles like the pallets?
Is this more of a golden color or is it super orange?
Looks like a pretty shade. Is it really pigmented? How much is it?
Start your review of Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Bronx 0.07 oz!
4 years ago
I bought the Femme Fatale eyeshadow palette that has Bronx in it. Bronx itself is a beautiful and pigmented eyeshadow. Three of the four eyeshadows in the palette (which Influenster doesn't have) are beautifully pigmented but the purple is a bit sheer. I'm excited to try my first product from Illamasqua.
3 years agoWestwood, NJ
I usually don't buy one palette eyeshadow because i feel it limits me but this one was amazing!! The color mixed well with other colors and the shine made it 10 times beter!! I would buy it again and recommend it to other buyers looking for a shine, night out look
3 years agoBolton, CT
I Am so bummed sephora stopped carrying this brand a few years ago because it was my go to for highly pigmented blushes and eyeshadows. The amount of product you get is plenty and the color payoff is so nice. It is a little pricey but its worth it.
3 years ago
A beautiful bronzey shimmery eyeshadow that is so creamy and blendable. It's not a very unique shade so you probably have something similar in your collection but if you want to splurge on a great bronze shadow this one is it.
3 years agoCharlotte, NC
Super pigmented shadow, I love the finish to these. They go on very smooth and are very easily blendable. Not the mention, the packaging is really cute!
a year agoOdessa, TX
One of my favorite foundation! I have oily skin and this foundation keeps me matte for awhile ! And the coverage is amazing
3 years ago
Its amazing. It blends easily thts the best part ! The color is very nice and my opinion it was the best .
2 years ago
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Bronx 0.07 oz uploaded by Amiee W.
I LOVE illamqsqua's eye shadows. They're so smooth to use, they blend super well and merge together well too. They last ages, good value for you money, so pigmented and will always go back to them for more. I wish they would create a palette with all of their colours though.
3 years agoSydney , NSW
I love illamasqua, they're cruelty free and they've never had a product fail. I'm a lover of their eye shadow formulas and Bronx is no exception. The pigmentation is outstanding and it doesn't crease on the lid
3 years ago
Cruelty free and very pigmented. What more could you want? These eyeshadows come in a variety of wearable shades, and are very easy to blend out. The packaging is cute and unusual, but definitely sturdy. I would buy these eyeshadows again for sure. :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...