Illamasqua Neutral Palette

by Illamasqua

A palette of four powder eye shadows to create sculpted highlights and stark contours. The highly pigmented, finely milled texture of these shadows allow for quick and easy blending with an intense color pay-off. Combining classic matte and glistening metallic shades, this is the essential palette for self-expression. This set contains:- 4 x 0.05 oz in Stealth, Vintage, Obsidian, Wolf It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan These shadows are formulated to be long-wearing and can be used wet or dry.

I have never heard of this brand! Where can I purchase to try out??
Start your review of Illamasqua Neutral Palette!
Product Highlights
...neutral to night time smokey so easily. the formula is amazing too. very pigmented in 7 reviews
2 years agoWoodwynd , kilwinning
This is a must for a makeup artists kit! I’m a such a lovely little palette ! It blends amazingly, although the colours look REALLY dark they aren’t as dark so you need to build up the colours if you want something abit more bold ! Great for bridal makeup !
9 months agoDublin 2, Dublin
high pigmentation and easy to work with. im a big fan of all Illamasquas products. this palette is brilliant for creating a going out strong smokey eye as well as soft day look
2 years agoLondon, London
Illamasqua Neutral Palette uploaded by Daniela-Alexandra B.
Why do I own this palette?Because it has cool packaging, easy to travel with, and it’s a neutral palette. The eyeshadows are very creamy, they don’t have any fallout and they’re very true to what you see in the pans. To me it comes like a very straightforward palette: easy to use, pigmented, and a bit edgy. The Illamasqua Palettes are more on the costly side, but we’re not talking about exorbitant prices. It’s just worth it!
2 years ago
4 stars only because I wish they would release a bigger palette with all of their colours in. I love this brand, they always impress me, obsidian is so black, the blackest of black. It's perfect, all the colours in this palette compliment each other and lasts ages, I keep this in my kit.
2 years agoLiverpool, Merseyside
Love this little quad, the black is soo pigmented and the colour payoff is really nice. Love using the lightest shade for the brow bone. The brown is a really nice crease colour and the gold looks so pretty on the lid. Ive had this palette a while and i always go back to it. Little bit pricey for four shades but still a really nice product
3 years agoMONTREAL, QC
this is a fantastic little neutral eyeshadow palette. while i do find the packaging a little bit bulky, especially considering there are only 4 shadows. still, each shade, is intensely pigmented, goes on opaque in one swipe and they blend beautifully.
2 years agogloucestershire
Illamasqua Neutral Palette uploaded by Heidiwheeler. M.
Illamasqua Neutral Palette uploaded by Heidiwheeler. M.
I got my pallet from my makeup kit for college and honestly I love this pallet! A little bit goes definitely a long way so your definitely saving so much product and will last you ages. I would definitely get this pallet again or even some different colours they do because illamasqua is definitely a good brand. 😊
2 years ago
Illamasqua Neutral Palette uploaded by Heidi W.
This product is probably the best pallet I own. The shadows definitely go a long way so you don’t need much product on your brush which makes the pallet lasts longer which is great because it’s definitely worth the money then. The shadows are also very pigmented so you can create amazing looks with this pallet.
2 years agoBlaengarw, Bridgend
Illamasqua Neutral Palette uploaded by Lauren J.
I love this palette, in particular the Obsidian shade which is the black. Illamasqua eyeshadows are highly pigmented & blend quite well. I tried some cut crease practice this morning as can be seen in the photo, using this palette and Illamasqua’s Beyond Highlighter In OMG for the lids.
2 years agoRipon, Ripon
This pallet is amazing for creating a smokey eye! I am not that great at smokey eyes but with this pallet it makes it so easy, the colors especially the black are so easy to blend and build up color without it looking patchy or too much, every aspiring make-up artist needs this in their kit