Illamasqua Neutral Palette

by Illamasqua

A palette of four powder eye shadows to create sculpted highlights and stark contours. The highly pigmented, finely milled texture of these shadows allow for quick and easy blending with an intense color pay-off. Combining classic matte and glistening metallic shades, this is the essential palette for self-expression. This set contains:- 4 x 0.05 oz in Stealth, Vintage, Obsidian, Wolf It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan These shadows are formulated to be long-wearing and can be used wet or dry.

I have never heard of this brand! Where can I purchase to try out??
Start your review of Illamasqua Neutral Palette!
Product Highlights
“...neutral to night time smokey so easily. the formula is amazing too. very pigmentedin 7 reviews
Illamasqua probably has to be one of my favorite brands easily! this eyeshadow quad is my everyday go to! it lets me transition from neutral to night time smokey so easily. the formula is amazing too. very pigmented
Fresh Meadows, NY
Quite expensive for a eyeshadow quad but the pigmentation is great and the formula is great. Not much fallout and it's very soft. The colors are great for a neutral eye. And I love how it comes with a matte black!
Rockford, MI
I really like this palette! It is great for a smokey eye and also works for countering and highlighting. Sometimes I use the black to smudge on a soft eyeliner look too. I've found a lot of good ways to utilities this palette! I'd definitely recommend it.
Westwood, NJ
Love this product!! I always do a smokey eye and it's perfect for the dark eye look!! Stays on the lid all day and doesn't need too many layers for the color to actually appear! I recommend it!!!
Great basics palette. Can wear easily for daytime but can transition to evening/smoky eye. Highly pigmented, long wearing formula. Great to have in your makeup mag.
I love the colors of this palette, they're amazing for a smookie eye or a night look, i use it as much as i can, especially when i go out at nights.
Woodwynd , kilwinning
This is a must for a makeup artists kit! I’m a such a lovely little palette ! It blends amazingly, although the colours look REALLY dark they aren’t as dark so you need to build up the colours if you want something abit more bold ! Great for bridal makeup !
Dublin 2, Dublin
high pigmentation and easy to work with. im a big fan of all Illamasquas products. this palette is brilliant for creating a going out strong smokey eye as well as soft day look
London, London
Illamasqua Neutral Palette uploaded by Daniela-Alexandra B.
Why do I own this palette?Because it has cool packaging, easy to travel with, and it’s a neutral palette. The eyeshadows are very creamy, they don’t have any fallout and they’re very true to what you see in the pans. To me it comes like a very straightforward palette: easy to use, pigmented, and a bit edgy. The Illamasqua Palettes are more on the costly side, but we’re not talking about exorbitant prices. It’s just worth it!
4 stars only because I wish they would release a bigger palette with all of their colours in. I love this brand, they always impress me, obsidian is so black, the blackest of black. It's perfect, all the colours in this palette compliment each other and lasts ages, I keep this in my kit.