BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brisbane, Australia
I have at least ten shades. All unique colours. Love them. The latest shatter/glitter shades are amazing!!
Esther A.
Esther A.
Toronto, Ontario
I got this from a friend, and didn't realize that it was a rubber finish polish. It is a weird one though, as it isn't fully rubber looking...more like a vinyl. Regardless it is such a lovely colour. Application was a breeze, though wear time was just okay.

I would highly suggest you check this out in person, if you were planning on buying it.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Norwich, United Kingdom
I haven't always been one to embrace pink, but this shade is enough to overcome my trepidation. It adds quite the pop to any spring or summer outfit.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Colinet
This polish is really good and worth the money spent on it the colours are really pretty
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I love these because they last the longest out of any nail polishes I have tried. They also make very unique colours. Only downside would be the high price.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?