BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

A vivacious nail varnish. Leave your mark with bold, rich, vibrant colors that stand out. The formula is long-wearing and chip-resistant and contains individual finishes from matte to high gloss. Apply two coats for high intensity and use with Illamasqua Nail Base Coat and Illamasqua Nail Top Coat for the perfect finish. Make a statement and talk with your hands! see more...

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece ...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
Kamaryn G.
I have a few of these and i really like them!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Wow... All these colora are great:)
Chantal W.
Really nice nail polish i like it
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Nice colors but not worth 28
Chantelle R.
CARDIFF, Cardiff
My all time favourite shade Jo'Mina! A vibrant purple that looks so fresh and bright! Love it! I've been lilac and purple nail varnish obsessed for years now but since finding this shade I haven't bought another hue of the colour since! It ticks all my boxes! Doesn't last too long on nails but I don't use base or top coats. Will probably last longer 1week + on acrylic nails etc!
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
I could say a lot of great things about Illamasqua's nail polish and that every one I have bought has lasted better than the high hitters in the industry. Specifically, I'd like to focus on 'Boosh', which is their high gloss black. Not only does it last on the nail for far longer than any other, it also refuses to go gloopy in the bottle like most others. I have had two bottles in 6 years and I use this polish more than most. This is your HG black, but the other colours are phenomenal!
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
these are absolutely fantastic nail varnishes! i have several shades in different finishes and they are all amazing. great range of colours, the brush is easy to use and they last for ages! i feel like this was the first time i could get a polish to last while still being really low maintenance about it
Simon T.
Bradford
I absolutely love  Illamasqua Nail Varnish the colours are strong and vibrant. It is easy to apply and dries quickly. With amazing durability it lasts longer than most nail varnishes I have tried.
I know, I'm a guy who wears nail varnish on a daily basis and it has to be one of the best on the market, and one of the best value for money products too
Sarah B.
Whitehorse, YT
I rarely spend a lot on Nain Polish... however, I ordered a bottle of this Nail Varnish in Peruzzi colour from the Bay, and oh my gosh. I feel as if I will stock up and only use this for the rest of my life! It stays on like a dream, and is truly elegant.
Esther R.
I got this from a friend, and didn't realize that it was a rubber finish polish. It is a weird one though, as it isn't fully rubber looking...more like a vinyl. Regardless it is such a lovely colour. Application was a breeze, though wear time was just okay.

I would highly suggest you check this out in person, if you were planning on buying it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?