BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Tram N.
Dallas, TX
I love the pigmentation of these. Very smooth on the nail!
Chelsea A.
North Augusta, SC
I like this nail polish but it chipped after two days, i love the pigmentation in the colors but it did not last long
Chantelle R.
CARDIFF, Cardiff
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favourite shade Jo'Mina! A vibrant purple that looks so fresh and bright! Love it! I've been lilac and purple nail varnish obsessed for years now but since finding this shade I haven't bought another hue of the colour since! It ticks all my boxes! Doesn't last too long on nails but I don't use base or top coats. Will probably last longer 1week + on acrylic nails etc!
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could say a lot of great things about Illamasqua's nail polish and that every one I have bought has lasted better than the high hitters in the industry. Specifically, I'd like to focus on 'Boosh', which is their high gloss black. Not only does it last on the nail for far longer than any other, it also refuses to go gloopy in the bottle like most others. I have had two bottles in 6 years and I use this polish more than most. This is your HG black, but the other colours are phenomenal!
liana w.
montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
these are absolutely fantastic nail varnishes! i have several shades in different finishes and they are all amazing. great range of colours, the brush is easy to use and they last for ages! i feel like this was the first time i could get a polish to last while still being really low maintenance about it
Simon T.
Bradford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love  Illamasqua Nail Varnish the colours are strong and vibrant. It is easy to apply and dries quickly. With amazing durability it lasts longer than most nail varnishes I have tried.
I know, I'm a guy who wears nail varnish on a daily basis and it has to be one of the best on the market, and one of the best value for money products too
Allie K.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great colour- very neon and vibrant. it's very expensive though, and the formulation isn't great. you need 3 coats and it's a bit streaky.
Esther A.
Toronto, Ontario
I got this from a friend, and didn't realize that it was a rubber finish polish. It is a weird one though, as it isn't fully rubber looking...more like a vinyl. Regardless it is such a lovely colour. Application was a breeze, though wear time was just okay.

I would highly suggest you check this out in person, if you were planning on buying it.
Amy S.
Norwich, United Kingdom
I haven't always been one to embrace pink, but this shade is enough to overcome my trepidation. It adds quite the pop to any spring or summer outfit.
Emily C.
Colinet
This polish is really good and worth the money spent on it the colours are really pretty
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?