BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Caro G.
Caro G.
Albany, NY
Huge fan of this product, especially the color "obsess." Goes on strong and doesn't easily chip. I did have issues with some of the bottles exploding but I'm not sure if that's an issue on my end of there's. Overall, great vibrant colors that go well with the latest fashion trends
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Really nice nail polish i like it
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
New haven, CT
I love the colors this nail polish comes in and it has great staying power. The only reason I gave this a B is because, by the end of the week the color oxidized to a weird shade of the original color. Weird. It has happened with all of the colors I have tried. It is a great product otherwise.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Great polish. It's long wearing and comes in a great range of colors.
Patty A.
Patty A.
Love this polish, have in regular and rubberized finish. Definitely recommend that you try if haven't!
Mable C.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one of the colors from my glossy box and i didn't like it at all the formula was to thick and took forever to dry
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Oceanside, CA
I am completely obsessed with this brand! I've tried so many polishes & I seriously don't have a single complaint when it comes to this specific brand!
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
These were super thick & the price is way too high for me
Marcela P.
Marcela P.
Glen Cove, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These polishes are great, long lasting and amazing colors! Overall, love them! I have a thing for their blues, always great tones!
Conor C.
Conor C.
Watertown, NY
Illamasqua nail polishes, how do I love thee, let me count the ways...no that would take too long. They are amazing. Highly pigmented, chip resistant (and I go hard on my nails), nice consistency. The range of colors is absolutely gorgeous, and they come out with special colors for each seasonal collection they do. They even come out with new and exciting finishes every so often whether it be matte, vinyl or rubber boot shiny (the cap texture tells you what finish it is btw, a little hint). You can also really get away with just one coating this polish too, which is ridonkulous. I want them all!
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?