BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
I received this in my glossy box. I like my color, but the square top of the bottle is really hard to use. I don't think I would buy another bottle, especially for the price
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
I got this in one of my Glossyboxes. It's got amazing coverage and great colors. It's just expensive so I probably won't buy it too often.
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their colors, last long, doesn't chip. Great consistensy goes on smooth.
Nyssa N.
washington, DC
Bold amazing colors. the neon yellow us my favorite so far!!! matte at first, then add a top coat is you want shiny!
Claudine T.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a vibrant color and it takes lots of coats to achieve the color of the bottle. chips easily and not worth the price
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
I don't have many polishes by Illamasqua but the ones I do own are beautiful! A little expensive but some things are just worth it, like this!
margarita c.
I love this color. The life on this is pretty decent once applied. It does chip depending on your top coat. I recommend you use hard as nails top coat. It works very well together.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I am a ginormous fan of their nail polishes. Rare is probably my favorite because when you're under UV light it glows. Load is also great because it's not just white. It's more of a milky, off white, with a tinge of yellow.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
If you are looking to splurge on a higher end nail polish brand this is it. i was a little hesitant at first but once i tried it i realized why they are priced a little high. the color is so pure and smooth. with just one coat it perfectly covered.
Tram N.
Dallas, TX
I love the pigmentation of these. Very smooth on the nail!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?