BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Jenn S.
Kennewick , WA
These are super pricey so you have to look around if you want a deal, which I am always willing to do. I do get them at full price sometimes. It is so much fun and such great quality
Rosdiana R.
Hilliard, OH
I got this nail polish in my glossy box and I am so in love with this nail lacquer. The rubber finish makes it unique and it lasts a long time (7days). For someone who has 2 children, it is so nice and such an amazing product to be able to last that long.
Leeann P.
This polish is very expensive, but the colors and quality are great!!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Wow... All these colora are great:)
Nicole B.
Huge Illamasqua fan! The colors are gorgeous! it is a bit pricey, but for the quality its worth it!
Bibiana J.
Brooklyn, NY
These are truly unique in color and effects! I was absolutely obsessed with the speckled collection when it came out and tried desperately to get my hands on just one of the nail polishes. After staking out Sephora for a while, I finally snagged a restocked Scarce (the pink shade). Illamasqua applies absolutely beautifully and the color is gorgeous. Doesn't chip often either. Really, try just one shade and you'll be hooked!
Marishya R.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Illamasqua makes great polishes, they stay on forever and they have some great colors too :)
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
I own this polish in collide. It's the perfect Barbie pink... So bright!
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Nice colors but not worth 28
Annie M.
San Jose, CA
I'm not a fan. These were super thick & the price is way too high for me to even consider buying one. I only own one through my glossybox subscription months ago...
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?