BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

A vivacious nail varnish. Leave your mark with bold, rich, vibrant colors that stand out. The formula is long-wearing and chip-resistant and contains individual finishes from matte to high gloss. Apply two coats for high intensity and use with Illamasqua Nail Base Coat and Illamasqua Nail Top Coat for the perfect finish. Make a statement and talk with your hands! see more...

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece ...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
Taylor T.
Gulf Shores, AL
This is by far my FAVORITE nail polish brand. It goes on so smooth, it is very opaque, and the colors are beautiful and vibrant. I LOVE it! <3
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
I don't have many polishes by Illamasqua but the ones I do own are beautiful! A little expensive but some things are just worth it, like this!
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
I got this in one of my Glossyboxes. It's got amazing coverage and great colors. It's just expensive so I probably won't buy it too often.
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
These polishes are great, long lasting and amazing colors! Overall, love them! I have a thing for their blues, always great tones!
Justine A.
2004 reviews
Illamasqua is one of my favorite nail varnishes. They are pricey but last a long time. And the colors that they make are gorgeous.
Kristen J.
San Francisco, CA
I really like this nail varnish every different from the other polishes that i have. It is a great product dose not chip at all.
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
Their rubber finish polishes are super awesome, especially this color! Love this shade purple! You will stare at your nails!
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
I got one of the colors from my glossy box and i didn't like it at all the formula was to thick and took forever to dry
Nyssa N.
washington, DC
Bold amazing colors. the neon yellow us my favorite so far!!! matte at first, then add a top coat is you want shiny!
Claudine T.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a vibrant color and it takes lots of coats to achieve the color of the bottle. chips easily and not worth the price
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?