BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Karla R.
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their colors, last long, doesn't chip. Great consistensy goes on smooth.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
I got this in one of my Glossyboxes. It's got amazing coverage and great colors. It's just expensive so I probably won't buy it too often.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
I received this in my glossy box. I like my color, but the square top of the bottle is really hard to use. I don't think I would buy another bottle, especially for the price
Aminah H.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
I really like the bottle design even though it's really simple. I love the range of colors and it wears pretty well. Doesn't chip uber fast but it is a little expensive. The only downside for me
Sue Ellen C.
Sue Ellen C.
Saint Davids, PA
This polish is probably best classified as a "Crelly" - a cream jelly and as such it is all about the layering. Either build up the polish itself (I used 3 coats) or use it over another polish (either a gray, a blue or a black). It has a lovely, subtle shimmer and in some lighting this appears more blue than gray. What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping. If you enjoy a gray tone or really like a neutral shimmer this one is for you.
Annie M.
Annie M.
San Jose, CA
I'm not a fan. These were super thick & the price is way too high for me to even consider buying one. I only own one through my glossybox subscription months ago...
Aanya J.
The colors are so vibrant and the brush is easy to paint with. For any shade, two coats should do the trick. Only problem.... it can range from 14-17 dollars! I still buy it, however, as I prefer higher quality expensive polishes than the drugstore brands. I would rather have less bottles of these than have tons of okay ones! Love their makeup line too!
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Nice colors but not worth 28
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
I own this polish in collide. It's the perfect Barbie pink... So bright!
Marishya R.
Marishya R.
San Diego, ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Illamasqua makes great polishes, they stay on forever and they have some great colors too :)
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?