BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
margarita c.
margarita c.
I love this color. The life on this is pretty decent once applied. It does chip depending on your top coat. I recommend you use hard as nails top coat. It works very well together.
Pensacola, FL
I don't have many polishes by Illamasqua but the ones I do own are beautiful! A little expensive but some things are just worth it, like this!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Cottondale, AL
This is by far my FAVORITE nail polish brand. It goes on so smooth, it is very opaque, and the colors are beautiful and vibrant. I LOVE it! <3
Claudine T.
Claudine T.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a vibrant color and it takes lots of coats to achieve the color of the bottle. chips easily and not worth the price
Aanya J.
The colors are so vibrant and the brush is easy to paint with. For any shade, two coats should do the trick. Only problem.... it can range from 14-17 dollars! I still buy it, however, as I prefer higher quality expensive polishes than the drugstore brands. I would rather have less bottles of these than have tons of okay ones! Love their makeup line too!
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
I got this in one of my Glossyboxes. It's got amazing coverage and great colors. It's just expensive so I probably won't buy it too often.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
I received this in my glossy box. I like my color, but the square top of the bottle is really hard to use. I don't think I would buy another bottle, especially for the price
Aminah H.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
I really like the bottle design even though it's really simple. I love the range of colors and it wears pretty well. Doesn't chip uber fast but it is a little expensive. The only downside for me
Bibiana J.
Bibiana J.
Brooklyn, NY
These are truly unique in color and effects! I was absolutely obsessed with the speckled collection when it came out and tried desperately to get my hands on just one of the nail polishes. After staking out Sephora for a while, I finally snagged a restocked Scarce (the pink shade). Illamasqua applies absolutely beautifully and the color is gorgeous. Doesn't chip often either. Really, try just one shade and you'll be hooked!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Wow... All these colora are great:)
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?