BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

A vivacious nail varnish. Leave your mark with bold, rich, vibrant colors that stand out. The formula is long-wearing and chip-resistant and contains individual finishes from matte to high gloss. Apply two coats for high intensity and use with Illamasqua Nail Base Coat and Illamasqua Nail Top Coat for the perfect finish. Make a statement and talk with your hands! see more...

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece ...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
Kiwana T.
The Illamasqua nail varnish is about the longest lasting polish I have in my collection. The colors are amazing! It can be pricey, but you indeed get what you're paying for.
Shelby G.
Avondale, AZ
Love how smooth the polish goes on the nail. The colors are vibrant and they don't chip very quickly, despite how much I use my hands. Absolutely in love with the brand.
Annie M.
San Jose, CA
I'm not a fan. These were super thick & the price is way too high for me to even consider buying one. I only own one through my glossybox subscription months ago...
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
I received this in my glossy box. I like my color, but the square top of the bottle is really hard to use. I don't think I would buy another bottle, especially for the price
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
I am completely obsessed with this brand! I've tried so many polishes & I seriously don't have a single complaint when it comes to this specific brand!
Megan H.
It is bright and fun and lasts a good week or so! I use it with base and top coat! It does not stain my nails and only takes 1-2 coats to be opaque!
Sarah W.
I'm a huge fan of Illamasqua Nail Varnish. Illamasqua has an amazing range of really unique colors. The polishes also wear like iron on my nails.
Lindsey R.
Spearfish, SD
I have Illmasqua Prosperity and it is such an awesome quality! Some say Illmasqua is too expensive but when I only use one coat it's so worth it!!
Amy B.
Herndon, VA
The polish is great, almost a one coat-er. The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not. Color was amazing.
Taylor T.
Gulf Shores, AL
This is by far my FAVORITE nail polish brand. It goes on so smooth, it is very opaque, and the colors are beautiful and vibrant. I LOVE it! <3
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?