BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Kiwana T.
The Illamasqua nail varnish is about the longest lasting polish I have in my collection. The colors are amazing! It can be pricey, but you indeed get what you're paying for.
Annie M.
San Jose, CA
I'm not a fan. These were super thick & the price is way too high for me to even consider buying one. I only own one through my glossybox subscription months ago...
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
I received this in my glossy box. I like my color, but the square top of the bottle is really hard to use. I don't think I would buy another bottle, especially for the price
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
I am completely obsessed with this brand! I've tried so many polishes & I seriously don't have a single complaint when it comes to this specific brand!
Megan H.
It is bright and fun and lasts a good week or so! I use it with base and top coat! It does not stain my nails and only takes 1-2 coats to be opaque!
Lindsey R.
Spearfish, SD
I have Illmasqua Prosperity and it is such an awesome quality! Some say Illmasqua is too expensive but when I only use one coat it's so worth it!!
Sarah W.
I'm a huge fan of Illamasqua Nail Varnish. Illamasqua has an amazing range of really unique colors. The polishes also wear like iron on my nails.
Amy B.
Herndon, VA
The polish is great, almost a one coat-er. The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not. Color was amazing.
Taylor T.
Cottondale, AL
This is by far my FAVORITE nail polish brand. It goes on so smooth, it is very opaque, and the colors are beautiful and vibrant. I LOVE it! <3
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
I don't have many polishes by Illamasqua but the ones I do own are beautiful! A little expensive but some things are just worth it, like this!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?