BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Amy B.
Amy B.
Herndon, VA
The polish is great, almost a one coat-er. The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not. Color was amazing.
mirian V.
mirian V.
Maple Shade, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I have several different shades and I love them all. It takes two coats for complete opaqueness with most (unless advertised as sheer), but you can get away with one sometimes! It is a thick formula, but it applies smoothly and effortlessly. I have gotten a complete week of wear out of this before without any chipping! It's remarkable. My only regret is that I don't have more colors. Their color selection is amazing and they actually have swatches of everything on their site which makes it easier (or harder if you want them all) to pick one! I also just recently learned that the caps can come off!! This may help some people with precise application.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Cottondale, AL
This is by far my FAVORITE nail polish brand. It goes on so smooth, it is very opaque, and the colors are beautiful and vibrant. I LOVE it! <3
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this nail varnish every different from the other polishes that i have. It is a great product dose not chip at all.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
North Augusta, SC
I like this nail polish but it chipped after two days, i love the pigmentation in the colors but it did not last long
Gini K.
Gini K.
East Alton , IL
I love Illamasqua! There are some really unique shades and the quality as great. I was sad the prices went up this year from $14 to $17 a bottle. hey can be found at your local Sephora/SephoraJCP and you can occasionally find them on clearance for a fraction of the price! There are some that have to be ordered from Sephora's website like Raindrops, Pink Raindrops. I just wish the square caps were easier to pull off to reveal the smaller easier to use cap.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
I got this in one of my Glossyboxes. It's got amazing coverage and great colors. It's just expensive so I probably won't buy it too often.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
If you are looking to splurge on a higher end nail polish brand this is it. i was a little hesitant at first but once i tried it i realized why they are priced a little high. the color is so pure and smooth. with just one coat it perfectly covered.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I am a ginormous fan of their nail polishes. Rare is probably my favorite because when you're under UV light it glows. Load is also great because it's not just white. It's more of a milky, off white, with a tinge of yellow.
Aminah H.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
I really like the bottle design even though it's really simple. I love the range of colors and it wears pretty well. Doesn't chip uber fast but it is a little expensive. The only downside for me
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?