BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
Their rubber finish polishes are super awesome, especially this color! Love this shade purple! You will stare at your nails!
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
I am completely obsessed with this brand! I've tried so many polishes & I seriously don't have a single complaint when it comes to this specific brand!
Staten Island, NY
These has such a ggreat color payoff and are very long lasting. love the variety they come in!
Judi T.
I like this nail polish for 2 reasons, first they usually reach full opacity with one coat. I do not like to see the VNL (Visible Nail li e) and I do t believe others want to see it either. Depending on the color, you can hide the VNL in one coat, 2 at max. The other thing I like about this polish is the brush and the bottle. It is a very well thought out design in the bottle and the brush which makes polishing my nails so much easier. The brush is not not too big, nor is it to small. Again very well thought out. And I think it goes without saying Illamasqua has some of the MIST HAVE colors out there. Right in trend for the Fall 2012.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one of the colors from my glossy box and i didn't like it at all the formula was to thick and took forever to dry
Patty A.
Love this polish, have in regular and rubberized finish. Definitely recommend that you try if haven't!
Courtney N.
Great polish. It's long wearing and comes in a great range of colors.
Rachel A.
New haven, CT
I love the colors this nail polish comes in and it has great staying power. The only reason I gave this a B is because, by the end of the week the color oxidized to a weird shade of the original color. Weird. It has happened with all of the colors I have tried. It is a great product otherwise.
Megan H.
It is bright and fun and lasts a good week or so! I use it with base and top coat! It does not stain my nails and only takes 1-2 coats to be opaque!
Chantal W.
Really nice nail polish i like it
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?