BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
I really like the bottle design even though it's really simple. I love the range of colors and it wears pretty well. Doesn't chip uber fast but it is a little expensive. The only downside for me
Rachel A.
New haven, CT
I love the colors this nail polish comes in and it has great staying power. The only reason I gave this a B is because, by the end of the week the color oxidized to a weird shade of the original color. Weird. It has happened with all of the colors I have tried. It is a great product otherwise.
Rosdiana R.
Hilliard, OH
I got this nail polish in my glossy box and I am so in love with this nail lacquer. The rubber finish makes it unique and it lasts a long time (7days). For someone who has 2 children, it is so nice and such an amazing product to be able to last that long.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
I own the nail varnish in purity a nice peachy color. Illamasqua is know for their avant garde collections and always push the envelope in color and quality... this baby lasts and wont chip...you will not be disappointed.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
If you are looking to splurge on a higher end nail polish brand this is it. i was a little hesitant at first but once i tried it i realized why they are priced a little high. the color is so pure and smooth. with just one coat it perfectly covered.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I am a ginormous fan of their nail polishes. Rare is probably my favorite because when you're under UV light it glows. Load is also great because it's not just white. It's more of a milky, off white, with a tinge of yellow.
Monley W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I only have the nail polish in the shade Jo'mina. It is the MOST GORGEOUS purple ever. I love how opaque and vibrant the polish is. I usually do not buy polishes this expensive but i will just for that shade!
Caro G.
Albany, NY
Huge fan of this product, especially the color "obsess." Goes on strong and doesn't easily chip. I did have issues with some of the bottles exploding but I'm not sure if that's an issue on my end of there's. Overall, great vibrant colors that go well with the latest fashion trends
margarita c.
I love this color. The life on this is pretty decent once applied. It does chip depending on your top coat. I recommend you use hard as nails top coat. It works very well together.
Jenn S.
Kennewick , WA
These are super pricey so you have to look around if you want a deal, which I am always willing to do. I do get them at full price sometimes. It is so much fun and such great quality
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?