Illamasqua Nail Varnish

A vivacious nail varnish. Leave your mark with bold, rich, vibrant colors that stand out. The formula is long-wearing and chip-resistant and contains individual finishes from matte to high gloss. Apply two coats for high intensity and use with Illamasqua Nail Base Coat and Illamasqua Nail Top Coat for the perfect finish. Make a statement and talk with your hands! see more...

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
Heather B.
I have this nail varnish in the colour 'purity' and I love it. Illamasqua nail varnishes are the only ones that I really tend to finish. They are long-lasting with minimal wear and chipping, and offer a large variety of colours. They can be hard to find since Sephora has stopped carrying them, but are so worth it if you can get your mitts on them!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This polish is highly pigmented, I was very impressed. With two little coats of this stuff I had a strong colored nail. The colors of this brand are ones you couldn't find in other brands. The bottle is a little tough to hold on to but looks so chic in my collection!
Bibiana J.
Brooklyn, NY
These are truly unique in color and effects! I was absolutely obsessed with the speckled collection when it came out and tried desperately to get my hands on just one of the nail polishes. After staking out Sephora for a while, I finally snagged a restocked Scarce (the pink shade). Illamasqua applies absolutely beautifully and the color is gorgeous. Doesn't chip often either. Really, try just one shade and you'll be hooked!
Kat O.
One of my favorite colors is "Harem", most amazing creamy Lavender Pink shade. The longevity and wear is very nice - about a week with minor wear on the tips. I was very sad that the brand was discontinued in the Sephora/USA, so while I was able to I picked up a few backups of this shade.
Over all quality is good, brush is nice , polish itself has a nice color payoff/opaque with 2 layers.
Kristen L.
I am so in love with the color Harem! I got it recently from a sale on Hautelook, and have literally not worn a different nail polish since I got it. The only complaint I have is that the brush on my polish is a little angled, and not in a good way - almost like it was a mistake in production. I make it work, so it's not that big of a deal, I just know it's an expensive polish so I expect close to perfection.
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I went into sephora one day and saw that they had a tone of these polishes for $4 and bought all the colors i could. They are very pigmented and go on great. wish i had gotten more. The packaging is very nice and i love the product. the only thing that i don't like is that they are normally $17 each! that's a little much for me. Ill wait for them to go on sale again before i get more. awesome polish though.
Aanya J.
The colors are so vibrant and the brush is easy to paint with. For any shade, two coats should do the trick. Only problem.... it can range from 14-17 dollars! I still buy it, however, as I prefer higher quality expensive polishes than the drugstore brands. I would rather have less bottles of these than have tons of okay ones! Love their makeup line too!
Kristin O.
Wyncote, PA
I was very disappointed with this color. Normally, I am very happy with Illamasqua's formula but this was quite possibly the worst polish I've ever used. The formula was thick and goopy and difficult to apply. It also didn't completely dry and dented even hours later. The color was also very unflattering despite being pretty in bottle shots.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Like the color pay off and it dries matte...I love that but it chips after about 2 days. For the price I feel like it should last at least a week without chipping. Other than that I have no problem. For 2 days I had fabulous fingers!
Jessica W.
Wichita, KS
I love my nail polish collection but for the price on this polish I just cant give this a goto pass at all. Unless I just got a dead bottle the quality was so off and chipped within a day of wearing it. The reson I am lowgrading this is for the price and the quality I didn't believe they matched up. It was to expensive to give it another go but my first impression was not worth the price. The colors are very fun and pull you right in when looking at them.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?