BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I went into sephora one day and saw that they had a tone of these polishes for $4 and bought all the colors i could. They are very pigmented and go on great. wish i had gotten more. The packaging is very nice and i love the product. the only thing that i don't like is that they are normally $17 each! that's a little much for me. Ill wait for them to go on sale again before i get more. awesome polish though.
Stephanie L.
Illamasqua has wonderful colors and finishes. They are really high-quality, but very pricey!
Kamaryn G.
I have a few of these and i really like them!
Emma B.
Manhattan Beach, CA
This polish lasts me 2 weeks wiith no chip its really good
Sarah W.
I'm a huge fan of Illamasqua Nail Varnish. Illamasqua has an amazing range of really unique colors. The polishes also wear like iron on my nails.
Jessica W.
Wichita, KS
I love my nail polish collection but for the price on this polish I just cant give this a goto pass at all. Unless I just got a dead bottle the quality was so off and chipped within a day of wearing it. The reson I am lowgrading this is for the price and the quality I didn't believe they matched up. It was to expensive to give it another go but my first impression was not worth the price. The colors are very fun and pull you right in when looking at them.
Lizzy M.
These nail polishes were amazing . Defiantly deserves an A+
Conor C.
Watertown, NY
Illamasqua nail polishes, how do I love thee, let me count the ways...no that would take too long. They are amazing. Highly pigmented, chip resistant (and I go hard on my nails), nice consistency. The range of colors is absolutely gorgeous, and they come out with special colors for each seasonal collection they do. They even come out with new and exciting finishes every so often whether it be matte, vinyl or rubber boot shiny (the cap texture tells you what finish it is btw, a little hint). You can also really get away with just one coating this polish too, which is ridonkulous. I want them all!
Staten Island, NY
These has such a ggreat color payoff and are very long lasting. love the variety they come in!
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
These were super thick & the price is way too high for me
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?