BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own the nail varnish in purity a nice peachy color. Illamasqua is know for their avant garde collections and always push the envelope in color and quality... this baby lasts and wont chip...you will not be disappointed.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chappaqua, NY
The best neon yellow nail polish I have ever used. Worth the price!!!
Shecoya P.
Shecoya P.
Bronx, NY
I recently posted about my most recent @sephora purchase (Illamasqua’s Optimist). The display claimed it’s supposed to have a rubber feel/look to it when done and supposed to be long lasting. I didn’t have that experience. Instead, I got brush strokes (even after 2 coats), chipping after day 2, and a not so rubbery feeling/look. Needless to say I’m returing this. I don’t think it’s worth $14 at all. The thing that upset me the most was the chipping after the 2nd day.

I can deal with the brush strokes and the regular matte feel because I love the color, but chipping? After day 2? That makes no sense to me.

Oh well. You win some and lose some.

Happy polishing.

Coy

Amy B.
Amy B.
Herndon, VA
The polish is great, almost a one coat-er. The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not. Color was amazing.
Kiwana T.
Kiwana T.
The Illamasqua nail varnish is about the longest lasting polish I have in my collection. The colors are amazing! It can be pricey, but you indeed get what you're paying for.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Like the color pay off and it dries matte...I love that but it chips after about 2 days. For the price I feel like it should last at least a week without chipping. Other than that I have no problem. For 2 days I had fabulous fingers!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Cottondale, AL
This is by far my FAVORITE nail polish brand. It goes on so smooth, it is very opaque, and the colors are beautiful and vibrant. I LOVE it! <3
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Woodbridge, VA
This nail polish is great.It goes on smoothly.They have such pretty colors too.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
North Augusta, SC
I like this nail polish but it chipped after two days, i love the pigmentation in the colors but it did not last long
Tram N.
Tram N.
Dallas, TX
I love the pigmentation of these. Very smooth on the nail!
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?