BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth A.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish was indeed long-wearing, chip resistant and really VERY fast drying. I only used ONE coat (with great coverage) and that was it. It lasted a full week before I started to get chips.Highly impressed and I'd recommend to all.
Carrie B.
Brookville, OH
Illamasqua nail varnish is some of my favorite polish. It applies like a dream, lasts a long time and they have beautiful colors. They have a more narrow brush but the formula is great for application. Though it is quite expensive I really like the product and think it's worth every penny.
Shelby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how smooth the polish goes on the nail. The colors are vibrant and they don't chip very quickly, despite how much I use my hands. Absolutely in love with the brand.
Jacqueline Q.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with all nail varnish, but my favorite is Illamasqua, i have several of them and i love the colors, very unique and shiny. It lasts long, i think like 4 days with 2 or 3 coats, well i like putting a lot since i always want it perfect.
Staten Island, NY
These has such a ggreat color payoff and are very long lasting. love the variety they come in!
Danielle M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This polish is amazing, long lasting, and rivals my OPI
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I went into sephora one day and saw that they had a tone of these polishes for $4 and bought all the colors i could. They are very pigmented and go on great. wish i had gotten more. The packaging is very nice and i love the product. the only thing that i don't like is that they are normally $17 each! that's a little much for me. Ill wait for them to go on sale again before i get more. awesome polish though.
Jessica W.
Wichita, KS
I love my nail polish collection but for the price on this polish I just cant give this a goto pass at all. Unless I just got a dead bottle the quality was so off and chipped within a day of wearing it. The reson I am lowgrading this is for the price and the quality I didn't believe they matched up. It was to expensive to give it another go but my first impression was not worth the price. The colors are very fun and pull you right in when looking at them.
Jennifer F.
Birmingham, AL
I have never had a longer wearing regular nail polish EVER it is really tough wearing!( have it in taint )
Lindsey R.
Spearfish, SD
I have Illmasqua Prosperity and it is such an awesome quality! Some say Illmasqua is too expensive but when I only use one coat it's so worth it!!
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?