BY ILLAMASQUA NAIL VARNISH

• I still haven't tried this brand. Is it worth the piece tag? Ho...2 Answers
  • Do these ever go on sale?5 Answers
  • Are these worth it? what color is the best?1 Answers
Illamasqua Nail Varnish
  • "The rubber thing was weird for me, as I wasn't sure if I should top coat it or not." in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about this is that it is quite long lasting with minimal tip-wear and little to no chipping." in 5 reviews
Heather B.
Heather B.
I have this nail varnish in the colour 'purity' and I love it. Illamasqua nail varnishes are the only ones that I really tend to finish. They are long-lasting with minimal wear and chipping, and offer a large variety of colours. They can be hard to find since Sephora has stopped carrying them, but are so worth it if you can get your mitts on them!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish is highly pigmented, I was very impressed. With two little coats of this stuff I had a strong colored nail. The colors of this brand are ones you couldn't find in other brands. The bottle is a little tough to hold on to but looks so chic in my collection!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
I am so in love with the color Harem! I got it recently from a sale on Hautelook, and have literally not worn a different nail polish since I got it. The only complaint I have is that the brush on my polish is a little angled, and not in a good way - almost like it was a mistake in production. I make it work, so it's not that big of a deal, I just know it's an expensive polish so I expect close to perfection.
Kat O.
Kat O.
One of my favorite colors is "Harem", most amazing creamy Lavender Pink shade. The longevity and wear is very nice - about a week with minor wear on the tips. I was very sad that the brand was discontinued in the Sephora/USA, so while I was able to I picked up a few backups of this shade.
Over all quality is good, brush is nice , polish itself has a nice color payoff/opaque with 2 layers.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Brookville, OH
Illamasqua nail varnish is some of my favorite polish. It applies like a dream, lasts a long time and they have beautiful colors. They have a more narrow brush but the formula is great for application. Though it is quite expensive I really like the product and think it's worth every penny.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how smooth the polish goes on the nail. The colors are vibrant and they don't chip very quickly, despite how much I use my hands. Absolutely in love with the brand.
Jacqueline Q.
Jacqueline Q.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with all nail varnish, but my favorite is Illamasqua, i have several of them and i love the colors, very unique and shiny. It lasts long, i think like 4 days with 2 or 3 coats, well i like putting a lot since i always want it perfect.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chappaqua, NY
The best neon yellow nail polish I have ever used. Worth the price!!!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Cottondale, AL
This is by far my FAVORITE nail polish brand. It goes on so smooth, it is very opaque, and the colors are beautiful and vibrant. I LOVE it! <3
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Like the color pay off and it dries matte...I love that but it chips after about 2 days. For the price I feel like it should last at least a week without chipping. Other than that I have no problem. For 2 days I had fabulous fingers!
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
Do these ever go on sale?
Laura G.
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
How many Illamasqua polishes do you own?
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite color you've tried?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
How much do you normally pay for a bottle?