Illamasqua Nail Top Coat 0.5 oz

by Illamasqua

A top coat for nails. Protect your nails and add brilliance to your Illamasqua Nail Varnish with the Nail Top Coat. The quick-drying, clear, nonyellowing formula is easy to apply and creates an even, hard-wearing, high-gloss finish that maintains color intensity. This top coat is for nails that dare to be noticed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua Nail Top Coat 0.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Justine A.
3,034 reviews
This is a really great top coat. It helps against chips etc. It is a little pricey compared to others but it works well. I love Illamasqua's nail color as well.
Teresita A.
It´s my first time using this nail lacquer, it works fine to me. I little expensive comparing to the rest.
Amber P.
Springvale Rise, Stafford
The Illamasqua top coat is my go-to nail product at the moment. It's so glossy compared to others and leaves an amazing finish

Looking for your answer?