BY ILLAMASQUA

A base coat for nails. True artists always prepare their canvas. Prime your nails with Illamasqua Nail Base Coat before applying Illamasqua Nail Varnish. It glides easily onto nails to create a fast-drying protective layer that maximizes color adhesion and eliminates staining. It can be used on its own for a clear, high-gloss finish. see more...

Brina H.
Does a great job of getting varnish to adhere to the nail. I can get a good 3 weeks of chip free color on my nails before I have to take everything off and start over. I also love how it doesn’t leave my nails feeling dry/brittle beneath the color.
Pamela C.
La Mesa, CA
Illamasqua Nail Base Coat. I give this product a 5 star. It's the best Nail Base Coat you can ever use. Illamasqua Nail Base Coat it's very very worth it. It very easy to apply and use. Everyone has to try this Nail Base Coat. The best of all Nail polishes.
Maryann T.
I really love this bascoat for my nails. I love the design of the bottle and the wand for nail application.
Alondra L.
Very nice base coat. Really recommend this and it also makes your nails look amazing!