MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowIllamasqua
Metallic Eyeshadow - Superstitious

Illamasqua Metallic Eyeshadow - Superstitious

by Illamasqua

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua Metallic Eyeshadow - Superstitious!
Holly P.
Temecula, CA
Illamasqua Metallic Eyeshadow - Superstitious uploaded by Holly P.
Review for: Metallic Eyeshadow - Hoard
This color is STUNNING! It’s a beautiful rose gold and it applies quite nicely... *tip* I know a lot of people recommend using your finger for shimmery eyeshadows, but I find those spongey applicators that come with cheap eyeshadow work best!
Cassie C.
Knightdale, NC
Review for: Illamasqua Eye Shadow - Invoke
I love this eye shadow! It has the right amount of shimmer and is in a beautiful shade.
Chiara F.
Bromley, UK
Illamasqua Metallic Eyeshadow - Superstitious uploaded by Chiara F.
Review for: Illamasqua Eye Shadow - Invoke
OH MY GOD. I could finish my review here and let the beauty of the product speak. The colour is gorgeous, it’s a goldish taupe with a beautiful finish, it’s like a metallic + glitter. Everything you could ever want. Go get it!

Looking for your answer?