Illamasqua Masquara Raven 0.34 oz uploaded by Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.Illamasqua Masquara Raven 0.34 oz uploaded by Jessica J.

BY ILLAMASQUA

A smudge-proof mascara that lengthens, shapes, and defines lashes. With one generous coat of this do-it-all mascara, your lashes will look longer, thicker, and expertly defined. The color is full and deep and helps produce a rich, intense finish. Film-forming agents give the film its persistent, long-wearing quality, assuring excellent staying power. Vitamins E and A complete the formulation with their antioxidant and restructuring properties. see more...

• I want to try this mascara but every time i buy one at Se...2 Answers
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great mascara. Very easy to work with. You can add layers of product without getting clumps in your eyelashes. My only complaint is that mine dried out very fast.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This has become my favorite mascara recently. Even over my favorite two faced mascara and my L'Oreal mascara (& I've been using that for over 5 years!). My husband legit thought I had on my falsies when I first wore this mascara. It really lengthens so much, creates incredible volumes, separates & it's wand is perfect. It dries nice and doesn't get all over your lids and under eyes when applied. It is a bit more on the pricey side, but worth every penny, I'd definetly recommend ❤👌
Danielle F.
Skegness
A fave of mine definitely. Got his as another bargain from TK Maxx. They only had the miniature ones but I thought I’d try it and I paid an amazing price of £2.99!! It’s a fab mascara, gives you great length and isn’t cloggy or clumpy. Love it and would definitely recommend, in fact 3 of the girls from work now use this as their go to mascara!!
Daniela-Alexandra B.
London, London
Masquara in Raven (ÂŁ20) is a very decent mascara. I can’t say it’s the very best out of them all, but I think it does the job if you build it up. It curls, defines, and separates your eyelashes really well. It doesn’t get clumpy, so don’t expect a false lash effect. And it’s very long wearing as well.
Becca H.
Bristol, Bristol
Holy grail mascara. I've repurchased this a good few times now and will continue to do so. It's SO black, stays put all day and doesn't smudge or flake. I get so many compliments on the way this makes my lashes look.
Kirsty R.
Fraserburgh , Fraserburgh
I have short,straight eyelashes and trying to make them look remotely nice without false lashes is near impossible...until i started using this! Makes my lashes super black,thick and lifted. My go to mascara!
Liza K.
Kostroma
A good version of the classic extension mascara with a classic extension brush. Pleasant texture, deep black color, super - length and durability. It is not crumbled or imprinted, it is removed with micellar water. Pleasant, quality product.
Hannah B.
One of the best, if not the best, mascaras that I've used!

I bought this mascara in one of Illamasqua's many 70% off sales (props to Illamasqua for these amazing sales!) and I was expecting a mediocre mascara, as I've experienced with other similar priced brands like MAC. I was very wrong! This immediately transformed my fine and short lashes into long, voluminous lashes within a couple of coats and it's all down to the fabulous big wand on this product. The intense black pigment and the fact it does not dry out quickly is the cherry on top for me.

I've repurchased this twice now at full price because I love it (and use it) so much! Highly recommend and wish it got the hype it deserves!
I received a smaller sample size of this in a limited edition illamasqua beauty box. It is such a good mascara. Adds volume but not clumpy. And is not heavy so my lashes stay curled. The price is good for the quality. I think I will buy this when I finish the sample size. Would definitely recommend.
Rhian T.
Manchester, Lancashire
Hands down the best mascara I have ever used! I have long eyelashes which can be a pain when trying to find a mascara which won't transfer onto my brow bone, this is smudge proof, stays put all day and doesn't flake off. Been buying this for 3 years now, tried other brands but always end up re-purchasing this, simply amazing!
Stephani n.
I want to try this mascara but every time i buy one at Sephora it makes my eyelashes drop and look really bad ... Is this worth the price?