Illamasqua Masquara Raven 0.34 oz

by Illamasqua

A smudge-proof mascara that lengthens, shapes, and defines lashes. With one generous coat of this do-it-all mascara, your lashes will look longer, thicker, and expertly defined. The color is full and deep and helps produce a rich, intense finish. Film-forming agents give the film its persistent, long-wearing quality, assuring excellent staying power. Vitamins E and A complete the formulation with their antioxidant and restructuring properties.

Is it suitable for thin and short lashes?
Does this mascara leave it clumpy?
Does this clump?
Start your review of Illamasqua Masquara Raven 0.34 oz!
Ebony-Storm H.
Great Yarmouth, Great Yarmouth
I received this as a freebie the last time I bought Better Than Sex. Can’t believe it, but this has topped the Too Faced cult classic for me. This mascara lengthens, holds curl, adds volume, and doesn’t smudge below my lash line - something that always happens to me with any mascara! The colour is a beautiful black, too. Lashes never look spidery or clumpy, just fanned-our. Like a super wispy set of falsies. Plus, it comes off super easy with a microfibre cloth and just water, despite being water resistant!
Rianna C.
Nottingham
I love this mascara, I have always struggled to find one that doesn't leave marks under my eyes and I can wear this one all day and it's fine, It's also lasted me a long time, a little goes a long way.
T G.
Been struggling to find a good mascara that will not make my lashes clumpy and short looking and this is the one for me. Really love this wand. It works perfectly for my lashes to separate them and coat them making them look longer.
Rikkilee U.
this product is so great, and so easy to use! Makes your eyelashes look amazing, it really darkens and intensifies how your lashes look! It really curls your lashes giving them the effect of looking longer which is what everyone wants! i would highly recommend this product!
Sophia P.
Love it so much - has a really lovely applicator. Would highly recommend it to anyone
Kate T.
Dudley
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. Will definitely be re-purchasing. It is a little bit pricey but totally worth it for the length and volume it gives. Its really simple to apply and gives a classic look.
Danielle F.
Skegness, Lincolnshire
A fave of mine definitely. Got his as another bargain from TK Maxx. They only had the miniature ones but I thought I’d try it and I paid an amazing price of £2.99!! It’s a fab mascara, gives you great length and isn’t cloggy or clumpy. Love it and would definitely recommend, in fact 3 of the girls from work now use this as their go to mascara!!
Sophie C.
Belfast, Co antrim
Nice mascara for helping open up the eyes, can be used on upper and lower lashes and it's a really black black
Daniela-Alexandra B.
London, London
Masquara in Raven (£20) is a very decent mascara. I can’t say it’s the very best out of them all, but I think it does the job if you build it up. It curls, defines, and separates your eyelashes really well. It doesn’t get clumpy, so don’t expect a false lash effect. And it’s very long wearing as well.
Kerstinsparkles B.
1,653 reviews
Illamasqua Masquara Raven 0.34 oz uploaded by Kerstinsparkles B.
I received a smaller sample size of this in a limited edition illamasqua beauty box. It is such a good mascara. Adds volume but not clumpy. And is not heavy so my lashes stay curled. The price is good for the quality. I think I will buy this when I finish the sample size. Would definitely recommend.