BeautyLipLip MakeupIllamasqua
Loaded Lip Polish In Glaze (clear) - Full Size 016 Oz & Sealed

Illamasqua Loaded Lip Polish In Glaze (clear) - Full Size 0.16 Oz & Sealed

by Illamasqua

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua Loaded Lip Polish In Glaze (clear) - Full Size 0.16 Oz & Sealed!
Sierra K.
Columbus, NC
Illamasqua Loaded Lip Polish In Glaze (clear) - Full Size 0.16 Oz & Sealed uploaded by Sierra K.
This is a nice basic clear lip gloss or “polish”. I do feel so tightness that is just like the lip plumber. It does last a long time. It is nice and hydrating and gives a nice shine and shimmer look.
Tiffany K  C.
Illamasqua Loaded Lip Polish In Glaze (clear) - Full Size 0.16 Oz & Sealed uploaded by Tiffany K  C.
I got this full-size product from my $25 a month Ipsy box and I must say I am enjoying this brand I want to see where it's going to go the Company, I don't know if it's a new brand I must do my research but every product I received from them through if she has been amazing and I must say you all should give them a try
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
I do not know if "loaded lip polish" is just fancy for Lip Gloss or not, but I swear that is all this is. I expected it to at least have some sort of benefit to it, but it just makes your lips glossy. It doesn't hydrate and it doesn't plump. It. Was pretty disappointing.
Erin R.
Galesburg, IL
Illamasqua Loaded Lip Polish In Glaze (clear) - Full Size 0.16 Oz & Sealed uploaded by Erin R.
This gloss is better than most I’ve tried and purchased. The applicator is a bit longer than most doe foot wands...the tip is flexible but not too flimsy. The gloss itself is thick, but is far from sticky...the first time I put it on, it stayed looking new for hours. I wore it under a liquid lipstick, and it not only made the finish of the lipstick look glossy BUT it worked as a great primer! That lipstick stayed shiny without bleeding or moving around. I love everything this brand puts out!
Crystal B.
N Ft Myers, FL
Illamasqua Loaded Lip Polish In Glaze (clear) - Full Size 0.16 Oz & Sealed uploaded by Crystal B.
Eh. I mean, it’s not the worst product I’ve used, but definitely not the best; mediocre. For the price of this product, I expected better. This is another product that, well, you could find a $3 lip gloss at the dollar general which would work just as well 🤷‍♀️
Lauren R.
San Antonio, TX
Illamasqua Loaded Lip Polish In Glaze (clear) - Full Size 0.16 Oz & Sealed uploaded by Lauren R.
I’m super picky about lip products, and I suppose that’s why I’m always trying out new ones. Selected this as a full size option from Ipsy, and love it. Odorless, clear gloss that adds shine. Effective for those who like wearing color or don’t, so it’s also versatile. Not sticky, only wish it lasted a bit longer. [product:illamasqua-loaded-lip-polish-in-glaze-clear-full-size-016-oz-&-sealed]
Dayna S.
Illamasqua Loaded Lip Polish In Glaze (clear) - Full Size 0.16 Oz & Sealed uploaded by Dayna S.
I love this lip gloss. It's not sticky and it feels like it's an oil based lip gloss. I have used used this brand in the past for lip sticks that were my favorite colors. Definitely something to try.
Karla Z.
Long Beach, CA
Im a big fan of lip glosses and I truly enjoy using this one, the applicator is amazing and it feels so good on the lips there no mich to say about the shades because is clear but other than that an amazing product i adore it
Isabella M.
Rexburg, ID
it is a extra light lipgloss and it feels amazing! Not sticky at all but at the same time I wish it had more of a extra Gloss aspect. I felt like it lacks a little bit on shimmer and gloss. overall a good summer basic lip polish
Helen M.
North Bergen, NJ
Another great from this brand. This lip gloss is everything. The application is smooth and effortless. It’s not sticky at all but very moisturizing. My go to fav

Looking for your answer?