24 colors available

BY ILLAMASQUA

A color-intense lipstick. Let your lips speak volumes with this color-intense lipstick. Indulge in this highly pigmented formula that's available in a choice of flawless finishes from matte to glossy. Illamasqua Lipstick glides on smoothly for the perfect pout that stays put all night. see more...

• I been looking for this lipstick but never seem to find it however ...1 Answers
  • Do it have any gloss look to it or just pigmented? 3 Answers
  • Does this really go on black???3 Answers
Regie D.
Regie D.
Henderson, IA
Review for: Test
I adore this color! It goes well with summer! It gives you that little pop of color. I have bought it twice and I will keep using it. It last quite awhile, I only wear lipstick couple days a week. I can't wait to buy it again!
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Plunge
Illamasqua lipsticks are very opaque and creamy! Not drying at all. Will last all day as long as you don't eat. I would repurchase and purchase more colors because they did meet my expectations.
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Milwaukee, wi
I wonder if this lipstick is really pigmented ? and how long would it last ! look great and i love that color red but i wonder if the color is the same once you apply it
Dahlia J.
Dahlia J.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Pristine
I absolutely love this color. It's a great dark black that doesn't fade out to blue or grey very easily. It's a very bold statement
Sarojini T.
Sarojini T.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Scandal
Its so rare for me to find out the moisturizer lipstick.It is so cool colour i love the color.it is bright and so soft.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Review for: Scandal
This lipstick works as a moisturizer and with a hint of color! Color is not too bold, makes your lips soft and natural
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Scandal
Very pigmented! I don't really like the smell but it last all day so it makes up for the initial application smell
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Underworld
Beautiful color I need this so make my day big fan of this brand I can't what to get it in my make up collection
Veronica E.
Veronica E.
Denver, CO
Review for: Pristine
Yassss Lawd This Kolor Matches My soul Hunny... Love How Long It Stays. Couldnt Change The Color One Bit.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Scandal
Moisturizing and beautiful color. Reds are so pretty on every skin tone, this one is essential
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Does this really go on black???
Jana v.
Jana v.
Kampenhout
How many lipsticks are there from this brand?
Angela F.
Angela F.
Grafton, New Brunswick
Do it have any gloss look to it or just pigmented?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who would want a purple lip stick? I get red and pink but purple?
Susan  C.