Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua

by Illamasqua

Hard to find!-Full sized 1 ounce jar

Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce

Does anyone feel that the Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua leaves your skin feeling hydrated throughout the day and do you have to touch up your make up more?
Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua!
New Castle, DE
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua uploaded by Amma B.
Love this stuff, it's bloody marvellous. Being a lady of a certain age I have to be careful of what foundations to use. Thick heavy ones just do not cut it for me I have to use light ones which I can build. Ysl touch eclat, bobbi brown serum foundation etc. anyways I love my ysl but I found it just did not last, I have spent a small fortune on primers and powders to elongate the wear of this but nothing worked until I tried this.It's a gel, jelly like consistency, it actually wobbles in the pot. Colourless and odourless. A spatula is also present which is attached to a cover under the lid... Great... For hygiene reasons I hate sticking my fingers in things. You only need a small amount to cover the whole face. I like to rest it on my face for a couple of minutes before applying foundation. This has doubled the wear of my foundation. One of my best beauty buys and I will definately repurchase. My skin at the moment is combination and this has worked well when my skin is oilier or drier.I find illamasqua to be quite underrated or understated they have some fab products. I especially love their gel eyeliner, much better in my opinion than mac or bobbi brown and lasts twice as long too
Birmingham
This is the only primer I have ever used that has worked with my skin!! I have oily skin and this primer dries matte and very quickly which suits my skin so well! It’s long lasting meaning it take a longer time for my shine to appear. I def would buy again!
New castle, DE
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua uploaded by Ana C.
ILLAMASQUA - This primer feels so refreshing when applied—especially on hot summer days.👌
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hankamer, TX
3 months ago
Mollie W. • 3 months ago
I use it on my eye lids to prime for shadow, I don’t use foundation or coverup so can’t speak to that. I like it, feels like it helps my shadow last longer. Also works great for my blush.