Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua

by Illamasqua

Hard to find!-Full sized 1 ounce jar

Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce

Does anyone feel that the Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua leaves your skin feeling hydrated throughout the day and do you have to touch up your make up more?
Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua!
Moorhead, MN
This stuff is so cool! I got it in my Ipsy box and I love it. The gel is easy to apply and you don’t need a lot. I have never heard of this brand before so not sure how pricy it is but overall I really like this product and the packaging is cool as well!
San Juan
This is a gel like product and the product does comes with a little plastic spoon to get the product out. Primer makes my makeup lasts all day and my face feels cooled after application. It’s expensive but good quality product. I do recommend it
Fort Wayne, IN
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua uploaded by caryn A.
I received this in my Ipsy box this month. It looks really cool like jello, but besides that it actually makes a really good base for makeup. My face is super friggin dry in the winter too and it seems to help a lot with that!
Jacksonville , FL
This is such a cool primer. I received this product in one of my ipsy glam bags. I absolulty love how cooling it is on the skin. It allows my makeup to apply so smoothly. Even though it is a bit pricy I would repurchase it again.
I like how refreshed my skin feels after using this product. It also mask the caked feeling of my foundation and seems to hide my acne scars. Also, it absorbs easily into your skin, especially if your skin is a little wet before you apply. Its tight screw on, sealed, makes it perfect for traveling!
Hot Springs, AR
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua uploaded by Ashley M.
This is by far the best primer I've ever used. A little goes a long way and goes on so easily. Its very lightweight and doesn't leave my skin greasy like most primers I've used in the past. Definitely recommend!
Comanche, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this primer but to me, personally, I have used other primers that work just as well if not better. The packaging is cute. I have combo to oily skin and this would be better suited for dryer skin.
Minneapolis
I have oily skin, I feel it keeps my face hydrating but helps a bit control my oil too. The jelly feels so nice on my face. I put it on with a beauty blender that helps absorb on my skin.
Westwood, MA
This is the best primer out there! It is a jelly consistency and leaves a wonderful even base to start my foundation on! I would definitely recommend though it is pricey.
Charleston, SC
I was not a fan of this primer despite giving it a few attempts. It did go on smoothly and absorbed quickly but my face felt so dry after applying it. I ended up using a moisturizer on top of it before I could do my makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hankamer, TX
3 months ago
Mollie W. • 3 months ago
I use it on my eye lids to prime for shadow, I don’t use foundation or coverup so can’t speak to that. I like it, feels like it helps my shadow last longer. Also works great for my blush.