Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua

by Illamasqua

Hard to find!-Full sized 1 ounce jar

Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce

Does anyone feel that the Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua leaves your skin feeling hydrated throughout the day and do you have to touch up your make up more?
Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua!
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua uploaded by tiffany N.
I have tried a countless number of primers and none really wowed me until now! First off I love the packaging, it's very simple yet very classy and high end looking. I love that when you open this primer there is another lid on the inside that has a spatula attached to it. The spatula is very easy to detach yet stays in place very well when attached. The primer itself is a jelly consistency. This primer goes on so smooth and feels very refreshing when you apply it. It doesnt take much at all to cover your entire face. This primer leaves your face smooth and ready for makeup application. My makeup looks and feels better when I use this primer not to mention it lasts much longer. This is definitely my new go to face primer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a face primer that feels amazing and creates the perfect canvas for makeup application.
Ash, NC
Love this primer. I do have oily skin but my forehead stays dry since I’ve reached my 30s, and my nose also. So I need a primer that works for both kinds of skin and this one works good, I put a bit more on my forehead and nose and then only put a thin layer on the rest of my face and it makes my face look flawless with make up. Covers blemishes and imperfections even wearing drugstore foundation. I’ve been hooked on the ELF poreless putty primer and trying this kind has me loving it also. So when I want to do extra looks and wear my more costly make up I use this primer. But I switch back and forth cause my skin and my hair has a way of getting used to the same kind of product being used for long periods of time and they stop working or causes my skin or hair to start having reactions to the product. So switching often keeps my skin and hair the way I like and want it to stay. Glad I found another go to primer that actually works.
Surprising but AMAZING!!! The consistency of this primer is one that no other brand has put out that I’ve tried before and actually liked! When you open the product it does feel a bit like skin care with the little applicator. It’s a clear but solid gel that goes on really creamy and is a bit tacky. It doesn’t create those little spots where your foundation doesn’t last as long. It makes even the lighted coverage foundation look smooth and even its a bit pore filling and I noticed that the pores on my nose are smaller and less noticeable whenever I use this product. All in all I’ve been using this pretty frequently and I can’t help but reach for this primer again again. I have problem sensitive skin and it’s gentle enough that I would recommend using this to anyone. My new go to!
North Prairie , WI
This product is absolutely fantastic! Great primer that leaves your skin smooth. It’s very gel like in substance and you get a little spoon to scoop it out. It worked well with my LANEIGE BB Cushion Whitening as well as my MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation. It’s a matte primer so if you are looking for extra glow you’ll have to follow up with something like Ciate London Dewy Stix - Luminous Highlighting Balm .
Evansville, IN
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua uploaded by lori O.
This Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel is an innovative face primer for long lasting base make up boasting a revolutionary gel formula that gives a lasting radiant finish that rehydrates the skin it has soothing effects on the skin for fresh face beauty its vegan friendly no harsh chemicals. I fully recommend this very highly.
Ridgeway, VA
Received this item in my #Ipsy #glambagplus monthly subscription. I tried it on the back of my hand first. I had gone through my normal morning skin care routine, and then followed the instructions on how to apply to my face. It dried quickly. My makeup would not blend at all. I washed my face again and skipped moisturizer (thinking that it may not have played well with the Hydra Veil), and started over. Got the same result. Had high hopes, but I'm tossing it out.
Grand Ledge, MI
It feels great until I put make up over it. I tried a few foundations high end and drug store and unfortunately it didn't work well for me. I also had a reaction to it that caused my skin to turn red and burn a little. But I think it just has something to do with the brand for me because I've tried a few items from them with some sort of reaction. I would suggest getting a test run if you have sensitive skin.
Port St Lucie, FL
I tried this many times without make-up but even applying it before make-up, I feel like it didn't do much for my skin at all. It didn't make my make-up last longer or look more hydrated or dewy. It didn't make my skin look more smooth and the make-up didn't go on differently than normal. I just wasn't impressed. It could just be my skin type. I have combination skin. Either way, it just didn't work out for me.
Leland, NC
I wish I could leave this product a negative star. I received this in a beauty box subscription and I hated everything about it. I hated it's packaging. I hated it's weird little attached stopper thing with spoon thing that you couldn't remove. When I did get it opened, I hated it's jelly-like consistency. I hated the way it felt on my fingers and I hated the way it felt on my face even more. I gave it away and I'm pretty sure she ended up hating it as well. Basically, I'm giving this one star because I have to give it a star. It doesn't deserve this star or your money.
Austin, TX
Fantastic! I use this every day. I wouldn't recommend skipping your moisturizer completely with this. I put on my lotion, wait a few minutes, add this, and then wait a few minutes before applying my foundation. Has a very strange consistency, like chunky water? But it turns into a gel once you warm it up and rub it into your face. Dries tacky, and helps foundation not look dry. Honestly worth the steep price (although I got it in an Ipsy bag)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hankamer, TX
3 months ago
Mollie W. • 3 months ago
I use it on my eye lids to prime for shadow, I don’t use foundation or coverup so can’t speak to that. I like it, feels like it helps my shadow last longer. Also works great for my blush.