Skin CareFacial SkincareIllamasqua
Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz

Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz

by Illamasqua

A hydrating primer. A first from Illamasqua: part hydrator, part primer, Hydra Veil is a cosmetic-care primer developed to enhance make-up application and longevity by flooding the skin with immediate rehydration. Providing an instant smoothing effect, it rehydrates, calms, and refreshes skin and enhances the already long-wearing nature of Illamasqua’s make up. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

This primer dried out on my face instantly, any tips to help keep the hydration?
Is that good for combination skin? I got this in my Ipsy 2 month ago. doesn't have a good experience with illamasqua eyeliner that's why I'm concerned.
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz ? I am in LOVE with this product! Are there other primers out there that you can't live without? As I get older (44), I am finding that a blank canvas no longer does the trick. I need a bit of help for a smooth application!
Start your review of Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz!
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Amber C.
I got this in an Ipsy bag, and it’s one of my favorite things I’ve received. It’s a strange jelly-like consistency but feels so refreshing and good on my skin. I like wearing it under my makeup or as a night cream. I definitely recommend it. Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by katelyn L.
This has nice packaging, I like the shape . It’s lightly scented , smells good. The texture is pretty fun, it’s very jelly like , if you shake the container all of it wiggles but if you turn it over it will slide out, it breaks up when you go in with the little spatula but then it all smoothed out again, it’s fun to mess it up and watch it melt back into a smooth glob . I don’t like the way it works as a primer though, I haven’t really had much luck , it feels like a light watery serum , it absorbs into the skin pretty quickly . I don’t know I’ll have to try it again one of these days .
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Jasmine P.
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Jasmine P.
I love this gel primer!! It feels so nice and didn’t irritate my skin. It’s very hydrating and smooths my skin instantly. It dries fast so I didn’t have to wait to apply makeup. I love the little spoon it come with too. It retails $45 so it’s a little pricey but a little goes a little way!!!
Kim C.
Vinita, OK
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Kim C.
This just melts into your skin. It’s awesome. Scent is very light and pleasant. Not heavy at all.
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me start by saying that this is an exciting product. The gel is weird; it breaks up and looks choppy, for the lack of a better word. After I got over the initial texture, I put it on, and oh my goodness, it did what it said it would do. It hydrated my skin but at the same time, pulled it taught. It is meant to be worn under your makeup, which is good because it makes your skin feel a little sticky. I like it, it’s a bit different, but I like the fact that it took away the fine lines and wrinkles and gave me a smooth canvas to put my makeup on.
Emily L.
Rio Rancho, NM
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Emily L.
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Emily L.
This product is amazing and applies so well on my skin. It even comes with a cute little spoon the get just the right amount to apply. Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz I love gel based products. It’s light weight and helped to hide the fine lines I have that you can see when I apply foundation. I recommend this for sure!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Amanda W.
I was at a loss of words when I first used this product. It has a gel consistency but goes on and absorbs so well. I couldn't believe how much moisture I got from this product! One of my favorite primers to this day!!! I love how it comes with a little scoop so you don't have to stick your hands in the product. Illamasqua Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel Primer Full Size 1 ounce by Illamasqua Illamasqua Matte Veil-NO COLOUR-30 ml
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Lisa B.
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Lisa B.
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz I LOVED the sleek black packaging. I want to ontain a flawless, visibly smoother complexion and I just may be able to with the Beyond Veil Primer from Illamasqua. With a lightweight gel formula, the unique primer blends on effortlessly to deliver a luminous, natural-looking glow, while maintaining moisture levels to prevent dryness. It has a el like texture and you glow and have the SMOOTHEST skin texture,! Improves makeup longevity and leaves skin looking bright and youthful throughout the day. If for some reason you do not like as a primer do use for the moisture in your skin care routine.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel 1 oz uploaded by Kris L.
This is a very interesting primer/moisturizer. It looks like a gel hydration product, clear texture and glides on but it also primes your face for makeup. It absorbs fast too. Once I put on my foundation on top of it, it's fine, it doesn't move. I notice it doesn't smooth out texture but it keeps my skin hydrating so this is great for winter!
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I used this just one time and it was terrible for my sensitive, combo skin. My chin is susceptible to breakouts as is, but this caused not only a breakout, but severe redness and itching that lasted for days. Maybe I’m allergic to something in it, but if you have sensitive skin, you may want to avoid.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
amy W.
Verona, WI
il y a 6 mois
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
il y a 2 ans
Tamo B. did you use this after your moisturizer in your skincare routine or did you skip your moisturizer and substitute with this, and if so tell me which way you liked best as well as what type of foundation, like liquid or stick and did you use fingers or brush or beauty blenders for application? Thanks so much
Kelli S. il y a un an
Yes definitely after moisturizer it’s very effective. I just use Tarte shape tape concealer on my but it primed very well! I just use my fingers for application and it worked great!