BY ILLAMASQUA

A hydrating primer. A first from Illamasqua: part hydrator, part primer, Hydra Veil is a cosmetic-care primer developed to enhance make-up application and longevity by flooding the skin with immediate rehydration. Providing an instant smoothing effect, it rehydrates, calms, and refreshes skin and enhances the already long-wearing nature of Illamasqua’s make up. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Not bad. I have dry sensitive skin with a little bit acne. This product is good for summer only. It's not hydrating enough for winter or autumn. I personnally like the gel texture because it's cooling. My skin absorb the product very quick. The product leave little tacky feeling just like other gel product. It hold the makeup in place quite well.
Margot R.
This primer gel is unlike anything I've tried before. I have normal skin and it provides the perfect base for my foundation
catwing 0.
Bristol, Bristol
transparent, gel consistency which changes to more liquid under the influence of face/hands heat. (Looks like water on 2nd picture tho)
💎fast absorbing
💎vitamin C + B3 an pant extracts
💎little bit sticky thin layer living your skin ready to apply(even heavy matt coverage) without risk of moving other products around
💎perfect packaging - looking luxurious and giving u a chance to use all the product- it's a jar where u can see if there's any left to use.
💎safe closing with lid + spoon attached to it so u dont have to put your fingers in it)
💎economic - u don't have to use much for good effect
💎all my foundations, concealers and powders stayed put on my skin (mac studio fix, skin79 high covering bb cream -orange packaging, the ordinary, kat von d, loreal matt) all day without greasing, moving etc.

Remember what I was saying about oily skin and hydraiting?
Do not matt your skin aggresively with every prouct u have.
Your skin will start producing more oils if u will continue to use only mattyfing product.

I recommend trying this primer for every skin- even for oily, tzone skin . And especially when u use mattifying, high coverage foundations- Hydra Veil is a must.
Everything will stay on place all day!
Danielle B.
Helensburgh
This product isn’t easy on the bank balance, but it is sure worth the money. It’s sleek & sophisticated looking from a great brand. It’s a jelly primer which I’m not used to but was pleasantly surprised when I came to use it. It comes with a little scoop to help remove the product from the pot. It goes on smoothly and instantly turns very watery on your skin which is great for hydrating. A little bit goes a long way. It’s a very effective primer which keeps my makeup in place most of the day
Rodica G.
I absolutely love this as a foundation base, it hydrates the skin and the texture looks absolutely smooth and natural after applying the foundation over. It doesn't even feel like a beauty ritual, but more like skincare. I already bought my second one and so happy to have received a free small oneas a gift from Illamasqua! <3
Daniela-Alexandra B.
London
Hydra Veil by Illamasqua has stolen my heart, or skin, and injected it with good hydrating stuff. It’s a primer very much appreciated by my skin, which hates silicone primers that sit on top of it. This one feels like another layer of moisturiser, but it keeps in place your concealer and any other product that you apply on top of it.
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
I LOVE this. I was skeptical at first as I'd never tried Illamasqua's products before but got this for £9 last year in the sale. The glow it gives is amazing and can blend easily with foundation giving you either a popping or natural glow. Comes with a little spatula for mixing and applying which is super cute and beneficial. The texture is thick and a single tub lasted me a whole year. It was so good I ordered a second! If you want moisturised, glowing skin from a primer that means your mako won't budge then this is it. Definitely worth full price and incredibly high quality.
Aimee-Rose C.
Brentford , London
I love my pot of this primer! It holds my makeup on well and minimises my pores without being a thick mixture.
A little goes a long way and it is also really great when mixed with a little foundation to create an almost tinted moisturiser.
Sarah B.
Manchester
A fancy moisturiser classed as a primer. Great if you have very dehydrated skin but doesn't keep your makeup on any longer. But helps it apply better s the skin will be plumper and firmer. Lovely texture as I prefer gels to moisturiser and fresh feeling. Great as moisturiser not so much as a primer
Kate G.
I brought this to use in clients with dry skin as many foundations are matte and as I don’t have any sheer foundations I find this helps keep there skin from drying out as much. Keeps foundations all all day or night. It comes with a little spoon to scoop out the gel like product. Takes a little while to dry down but is worth it a small bit goes a long way.
Samaiyah W.
Green Pond, SC
How does this product work?
Karol G.
Santiago
Que tak es este priduxto?
Rionne P.
Colombia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this hydrating gel really work? Is it good for any skin type or does it just limit to certain skin types? I have pretty normal or dry skin and I'm looking for something hydrating
Aanna M.