Illamasqua Gleam Cream Aurora 0.23 oz uploaded by Jessica J.

BY ILLAMASQUA

A lightweight compact iridescent formulation that lifts and highlights wherever it is applied. Containing iridescent pearlescent pigments, this lightweight cream formula is suitable for face and body, lifting and highlighting wherever it is applied. Use on its own or layer under foundation for an immediate skin-brightening effect that will illuminate the night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Timothy J.
I recently purhcased this product while in dubai because it was on sale, i said why not try it and i have used it since and i really like it, great coverage and great product. I am very impressed, i will have to look for this product in the states. So Far so good for me. i like it.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Ahhh, this stuff is so amazing! It is a cream product. I find it works best if you apply with your fingers over a brush. I think this because it seems to warm the product up more and it will glide onto where you need to put it. I also like to set it with Soft & Gentle by MAC. Makes the perfect duo!!
Amy B.
Herndon, VA
Love this, I have ditched all my highlighters now. Soft, creamy, and highlights without looking fake. You can add too much and look greasy, but that takes a lot! Sad you cannot get this in Sephora stores. I got mine online!
gilbert o.
This is a love product. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. I suggest it highly. It is great
Scooby D.
This is such an underrated product. Good quality and natural finish without creasing.
Lucy M.
Del Valle, TX
Absolutely gorgeous. Gives you a more natural highlight. Love the pigmentation
Angel A.
manchester
I struggled with the product a little bit. I presumed that it was a soft cream highlight that gives a dewy glow to the skin. The product is really creamy and easy to apply i tend to blend it between my fingers and then apply it to my cheekbones and inner corners of my eye. I purchased the product of the site in the sale it was half price. The packaging really makes the product and has the gothic theme to which i feel the whole brand has and i love it. I normally love the brands products but was a little bit disappointed by this product just because i dont feel its at the standard other cream highlights are. It was worth the amount i paid but i would pay full price for it. It may work well as a base for a powder highlight to give a stronger effect. Or maybe as a good dewy holiday highlight. I was a little bit disappointed with this product but if anyone has other ways in which to use it i would love to heat from you.
Dani C.
Hertfordshire
This highlight is highly pigmented and makes you look glowly. I did have trouble blending this out and I’ve now found that I don’t get on with cream but rather powered highlights. I would recommend this highlight if you like creams.
Nicole H.
Kelty, Fife
Great highlighter for anyone seeking that 'natural glow'. The packaging, as always from Illamasqua is sheek, stylish and sophisticated. Although the highlighter alone is very natural looking when teamed with another it really pops! I also find spraying a little setting spray on it first helps if you really want to blind people.
Jessica J.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I love this product, I find it works best over foundation applied with a sponge as a finishing touch!
It does not work great if you want to apply it under foundation for a dewy all over look