Illamasqua Fundamental Palette

by Illamasqua

A palette of highly pigmented colors and textures for the face, body, and hair. Express yourself. Create your perfect eye. Draw outside the lines. This palette comes in an array of unique textures and statement-making colors that can be combined for a variety of effects—all intense, all long-lasting. Walflowers need not apply! Cream Pigment is water-resistant and crease-proof. Liquid Metal is highly pigmented and can be used on the face or body. Powder Eye Shadow can be used wet or dry. This set contains: - 0.07 oz Liquid Metal in Surge - 0.03 oz Cream Pigment in Bedaub - 2 x 0.05 oz Powder Shadow in Hype, Inception It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

Illamasqua is a new brand for me. Has anyone tried these shadows?
I have never heard of this brand! Where can I purchase to try out??
How to do smokey eyes ?
Start your review of Illamasqua Fundamental Palette!
Toddrionna W.
Utica
Review for: Illamasqua Complement Palette
Love this color so beautiful .. I have this eye shadow as well nice color love it on my eyes
Mint V.
Los Angeles, CA
Illamasqua Fundamental Palette uploaded by Mint V.
Review for: Illamasqua Complement Palette
This was my first Illamasqua purchase and after playing around with this I am definitely looking forward to experimenting with more Illamasqua products. The shadows are all highly pigmented, have a smooth texture, and blend out nicely. One of the shadows is a cream (the taupe shade-first in my swatches), which is just as lovely as the powder shadows. Also, these were very easy to depot if you're in to that, but will need magnetic adhesive.
skarlet M.
Review for: Illamasqua Neutral Palette
I love the colors of this palette, they're amazing for a smookie eye or a night look, i use it as much as i can, especially when i go out at nights.
woojue S.
Fresh meadows, NY
Review for: Illamasqua Neutral Palette
Quite expensive for a eyeshadow quad but the pigmentation is great and the formula is great. Not much fallout and it's very soft. The colors are great for a neutral eye. And I love how it comes with a matte black!
Abbe J.
Review for: Illamasqua Neutral Palette
Great basics palette. Can wear easily for daytime but can transition to evening/smoky eye. Highly pigmented, long wearing formula. Great to have in your makeup mag.
Linda C.
Review for: Illamasqua Neutral Palette
Illamasqua probably has to be one of my favorite brands easily! this eyeshadow quad is my everyday go to! it lets me transition from neutral to night time smokey so easily. the formula is amazing too. very pigmented
Danika O.
Westwood, NJ
Review for: Illamasqua Neutral Palette
Love this product!! I always do a smokey eye and it's perfect for the dark eye look!! Stays on the lid all day and doesn't need too many layers for the color to actually appear! I recommend it!!!
Rhonda H.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Illamasqua Neutral Palette
I really like this palette! It is great for a smokey eye and also works for countering and highlighting. Sometimes I use the black to smudge on a soft eyeliner look too. I've found a lot of good ways to utilities this palette! I'd definitely recommend it.
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Illamasqua Complement Palette
This eye shadow works really good and brings out the colors of your eyes . pretty .
Amiee W.
Review for: Illamasqua Neutral Palette
4 stars only because I wish they would release a bigger palette with all of their colours in. I love this brand, they always impress me, obsidian is so black, the blackest of black. It's perfect, all the colours in this palette compliment each other and lasts ages, I keep this in my kit.