BY ILLAMASQUA

A synthetic-bristle foundation brush. Create the perfect base for your work of art. Use the Illamasqua Foundation Brush to apply either cream of liquid foundation for a flawless professional base. All of Illamasqua's brushes are 100 percent cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sonia H.
Anaheim, CA
This brush works fantastically! I own two so I use one for my foundation. And the other one for contouring. They work absolutely well and blend very fair.
Faith E.
West Branch, IA
Love this brush!! It's very soft and helps a lot to blend it stuff. I really wanna try out the other brushes because I really think they would work great!!
Emanuela R.
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Since buying this brush I would never use anything else to apply my foundation. It glides on beautifully and i can’t fault it. Helps blend and lasts forever! I honestly can’t remember how much it cost me.
Marilyn M.
Buxton, Derbyshire
As with all the Illamasqua brushes, I am obsessed. The flat foundation brush is a staple of any brands brush line, and from a purely design viewpoint Illamasqua have translated this into a gorgeous, gothic and ergonomical design. In terms of practical use it is easily the best flat brush I have ever owned. Perfect for a full coverage application of foundation/any liquid makeup, or for evenly distributing a primer product across the face. All of Illamasqua's products are cruelty free too, and at no point does there feel that a sacrifice in quality has come of this, rather the synthetic bristles glide across the face, and are easy to clean too! Again there is a high price point, as there is with every Illamasqua brush, but it is better to consider these as both tools, and as pieces of art. Nowhere is the Gothic influence of 1920s Germany better felt than here.
Charlotte E.
UK
Good brush really nice feel. Haven’t had any problems with shedding and washes very nicely. Comes in a nice clear storage bag which is handy when it’s in your make up bag to stop anything getting on your brush or foundation transferring on to everything else
Erin
I love this foundation brush! I use it every day to apply my foundation it does an extremely good job to spread it evenly on my face :) it is affordable and good value for money! Would definitely recommend it!
Emilie O.
Love this brush. I always look out for synthetic brushes because they tend to be vegan. I also love that this brush is cruelty free <3