BY ILLAMASQUA

A synthetic-bristle foundation brush. Create the perfect base for your work of art. Use the Illamasqua Foundation Brush to apply either cream of liquid foundation for a flawless professional base. All of Illamasqua's brushes are 100 percent cruelty free. see more...

Faith E.
West Branch, IA
Love this brush!! It's very soft and helps a lot to blend it stuff. I really wanna try out the other brushes because I really think they would work great!!
sonia h.
Anaheim, CA
This brush works fantastically! I own two so I use one for my foundation. And the other one for contouring. They work absolutely well and blend very fair.
Marilyn M.
Buxton, Derbyshire
As with all the Illamasqua brushes, I am obsessed. The flat foundation brush is a staple of any brands brush line, and from a purely design viewpoint Illamasqua have translated this into a gorgeous, gothic and ergonomical design. In terms of practical use it is easily the best flat brush I have ever owned. Perfect for a full coverage application of foundation/any liquid makeup, or for evenly distributing a primer product across the face. All of Illamasqua's products are cruelty free too, and at no point does there feel that a sacrifice in quality has come of this, rather the synthetic bristles glide across the face, and are easy to clean too! Again there is a high price point, as there is with every Illamasqua brush, but it is better to consider these as both tools, and as pieces of art. Nowhere is the Gothic influence of 1920s Germany better felt than here.
Emilie O.
Love this brush. I always look out for synthetic brushes because they tend to be vegan. I also love that this brush is cruelty free <3
Erin
I love this foundation brush! I use it every day to apply my foundation it does an extremely good job to spread it evenly on my face :) it is affordable and good value for money! Would definitely recommend it!