Illamasqua False Eye Lashes 019

by Illamasqua

A set of false eyelashes. Handmade in a range of styles and colors—to create varying impacts, from dramatic and captivating to romantic and alluring—these lashes create after-dark drama at its most daring. Combine the lashes with Illamasqua eye colors for eyes that hypnotize. Step outside the ordinary and never look back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua False Eye Lashes 019!
How would you rate this product?
Jeannifer S.
I'm loving the false eyelashes, who does not like to give a little drama to your style in a special day? These tabs give us a very natural touch and unsurpassed dramatic play you expect to try?
Renee C.
Ventura, CA
The most natural false lashes you can buy. Light on the eyes and don't weigh eyelids down. They stay in place and are affordable. Packaged for easy wear. Give a try you won't be disappointed!!!
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
I have ok looking lashes, but these topped with a bit of mascara were perfect! Gave me a simple and flattering look.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
These lashes are perfect when you are looking for a simple look. they don't give an exaggerated look like you would want going to the club, but the look you want while going out for a coffee lunch. 👍👍👍
Kimberly M.
Panama City, FL
I love how natural these looks and feel! They give me a clean long lash look. They don't feel scratchy on my eyes like others I've tried in the past.

Looking for your answer?