Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake uploaded by Ellie M.Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake uploaded by Niamh S.

BY ILLAMASQUA

A pressed-powder eyebrow enhancer. Give your eyebrows an edge with Illamasqua's Eye Brow Cake. Shape and define your eyes by framing with a perfectly shaped brow. Match with your natural color or experiment with different tones for an alternative look. Mix with Illamasqua Sealing Gel for a look that lasts all night or you can alternatively use with water or by itself. see more...

• Never tried this brand before Is it worth trying it? 1 Answers
  • I've heard so many great things about this company. In general ho...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these for contouring?1 Answers
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
Review for: Motto
Perfect colour for defining a dramatic brow. I used small brush with thin strokes to apply. It is long lasting and with a soft application can be very natural too. That is what is nice about powder is how buildable the look is. You can also layer it with other products for extreme drama! In a pinch it can be used as a contour or eyeliner. Multipurpose!
Ericka G.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Motto
This is a great product, if you like to use powder on your brows to darken them, shape them or enhance them this is a great product. With the right angled brush to stroke the powder into your brows you can add shape easily. Remember to use a shade or two lighter than your natural hair color to get the most natural look.
Kaitlyn C.
Review for: Motto
Perfect brown for a neutral smokey eye.
Leesa V.
newtownards, down
Review for: Gaze
I have loved eyebrow cake before eyebrows were even a thing. I have the illamasqua brush also it’s so easy to go on and it stays on all day it doesn’t buff off if your touch something. Been buying for years.
Larissa R.
Rockingham road, Swinton
Review for: Thunder, Gaze
I have 2 of these in my makeup kit. I often tend to use them with a damp brush to get more pigment, it is easy to apply and looks amazing when carved out! It is great value for the price and I use this on other people when applying their makeup.
Heather M.
Woodwynd , kilwinning
Review for: Thunder, Gaze
This is definitely 100% my fave brow cake ! They matches my eyebrow colour perfectly ! I can use it for a natural look or a more dramatic look. I use this product every single day and I definitely couldn’t be without it !
Niamh S.
Review for: Thunder
Started using this product in September and haven't turned back. Use it every single day for college, work and going out I swear by it- it still isn't even half empty! Extremely long lasting product and long wearing.  Full coverage on the brows as unlike some brow pomades they are slightly see through- not this. Easy to work with I simply add a spray of water and it shapes the brows so nicely and lasts all day. My all time fav don't think I'll ever stop using this!  Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake 💖
Ashley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most underrated beauty product I've ever came across. Literally my favourite brow product that exists. I've tried ABH, benefit and MAC and I don't find any of them compare to the brow cake. I spray my pot with setting spray to get a darker and more precise application. I will repurchase this forever!
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to product when it comes to brows! i like the natural brow look specially during the day and this is amazing. very pigmented and stays in place for me all day! the packaging is compact which helps on my travels and it comes with a mirror which is a bonus. definitely a lovely product and good colour selection as well
Amy C.
Kildrum , Cumbernauld
Review for: Thunder
This is a great brow product the only thing I don't like about it is that you need to keep your brush wet for the product to spread or you will be scraping it for ages, you do get a lot of product and it comes with a mirror as well which is very handy
Ally
Never tried this brand before Is it worth trying it?
Zeba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many great things about this company. In general how does this product compare to the Anastasia brow duo?
Natasha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried these for contouring?