Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow

by Illamasqua

A color-rich, water-resistant cream pigment for the lips, cheeks, and eyes that lasts as long as you do. This versatile cream pigment creates the ultimate in textures on the face, eyes, lips, and anywhere else on the body you fancy. Apply with an Illamasqua brush or simply use your fingers for a buildable and highly pigmented finish that is water-resistant and long-wearing. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow!
Product Highlights
This is a beautiful creamy pigment that works well on its own or as an underbase, has various uses in 4 reviews
Review for: Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow
Wow!  Hollow is such a fantastic color for fair and light skintones.  I use this for contouring and for eyeshadow.  This blends and layers so nicely that it is hard to overdo.  I find that a lot of contour powders are quite pigmented and difficult to blend into something wearable on my very fair skin.  I've tried cream contours before and most are too warm.  This is much more neutral, leaning towards cool.  It is not sticky and lasts all day even on my oily skin and lids.  Love it!
Review for: Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow
I actually use this cream pigment to contour with my skin. It's the ideal colour for my olive toned skin, I'm on the pale side of olive skin though. I got this in their flagship store in London and would definitely buy again and recommend.
2 years ago
Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow uploaded by Chantelle B.
I’ve only recently started using this as a contour shade but so far I am loving it. It’s really easy to use and can be applied in lots of different ways. I apply with a buffing brush and then stipple it onto my skin so that it doesn’t disturb the rest of my makeup but I’m sure it would work well with beauty blenders and fingers too! It’s a great shade for fairer skin tones and can be built up to create a darker shade if that’s what you’d prefer.
2 years agoHatch End, Pinner
Review for: Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow
The perfect cream contour for very fair skin tones - this is a cool brown with grey undertones to give a very natural 'shadow' effect when you contour. Never looks dirty or muddy but will give you amazing cheekbones. You can also use it as a cream eyeshadow- it sets well.
3 years ago
Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow uploaded by Jessica P.