Illamasqua Cream Pigment Dab

by Illamasqua

A color-rich, water-resistant cream pigment for the lips, cheeks, and eyes that lasts as long as you do. This versatile cream pigment creates the ultimate in textures on the face, eyes, lips, and anywhere else on the body you fancy. Apply with an Illamasqua brush or simply use your fingers for a buildable and highly pigmented finish that is water-resistant and long-wearing. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua Cream Pigment Dab!
3 years agoNew Palestine, IN
Awesome awesome awesome! This is an awesome product! I bought it online and it is a great purchase. There is no room for improvement. It is high quality. I will be repurchasing. I'm happy I tried this.
6 years agoErie, PA
This beautiful lavender cream eyeshadow is perfect for wearing alone, or using as a base for other shadows. It applies creamy, but once it dries, it stays put, zero creasing!
4 years agoVermilion, OH
I love this color so much. The consistency of the shadow is perfect to wear by itself, or as a cream base for another color.
a year agoManchester
Easy to use with brush or fingers, iv used a lot of these in creative shoots and the. Pigment is great and photograph well. A little goes a long way. Very creamy can be used as a base for glitter / pigment or on their own.
5 years agoBrisbane, Australia
This has a multitude of uses.. I use this a an eyelid primer and sometime as a blush..... Honestly try it, it's subtle and chic on your cheeks