BY ILLAMASQUA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The colour-intense Colouring Pencil is perfect for creating long-lasting definition, and blends effortlessly. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on HQhair.com*
Beka T.
Beka T.
Swadlincote, Derbyshire
I'm sure you've seen it all over Twitter lately, but TK Maxx have totally stepped up their makeup game recently.. and I mean they have some seriously high-end names in. Let's be honest, when you hear that TK Maxx are now stocking Too Faced and NARS you're basically gonna run to your local TK Maxx to see what they have in; this is exactly what I did.

I paid £4.99 for the lipliner that should have been £16, so I was never going to turn this beauty down. The lipliner is beautiful and absolutely glides onto your lips like butter, there is absolutely no pulling on my lips at all and the pigmentation is absolutely insane. Naturally, as I would when creating the classic red lip instead of just lining my lip I use my liner to colour in my entire lip; this way I have a more stable base for my colour. I'm also so in love with the lipliner I genuinely want one in every colour!