MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerIllamasqua
Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size

Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size

by Illamasqua

The colour-intense Colouring Pencil is perfect for creating long-lasting definition, and blends effortlessly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size uploaded by Kris L.
Review for: Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size
This was such a pretty lip pencil! The shade Lust was a versatile pink and it looks nice with a lot of my lipstick that's a similar shade. It doesn't glide well but it lasts long. Strongly recommend!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,101 reviews
Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size uploaded by Dina H.
Review for: Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips - Spell
This is a nice pencil for your lips. I have a neutral pink. It blends with a lot of the lip colors I have so I’m quite excited about that. It came with it’s own sharpener, so that’s nice. It lined my lips easily, it is moisture packed so it glides on effortlessly. I would recommend this product. I’m not sure of the cost because I received it from Ipsy.
Heather D.
Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size uploaded by Heather D.
Review for: Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size, Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-MEDIA-One Size
These pencils are great. I have no complaints. They glide on easily. They can smooth and blend, but they also set nicely. They have great pigmentation. I would recommend and repurchase these. (I should note that I intentionally blurred my lip liner. I'm practicing my Katie Jane Hughes technique.)
Sondra N.
Akron
Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size uploaded by Sondra N.
Review for: Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-MEDIA-One Size
I don’t normally use lip liners but I love this brand! I received two in one of my Ipsy bags and the colors are great. It does smudge off easy though.
Celine C.
Des Plaines, IL
Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size uploaded by Celine C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Have a high hope in this one but it doesn’t work well for me, and it’s a bit expensive too. The shade is nice tho
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
Review for: Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size
I got this in my Ipsy glam plus bag and didn’t think I would like it. I have to say ...not only do I like it...I LOVE IT. I don’t use it as a liner though, I line my lips and fill them in with it like a full on lipstick and liner in one. It doesn’t feather and stays on perfectly for hours!
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size uploaded by Jennifer F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size
This lip pencil goes on easily and looks great all over the lips. It doesn’t feather and last a while too. This is a creamy and versatile lip pencil. Goes well with other lip colors too. #justme
Kenia P.
Modesto, CA
Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size uploaded by Kenia P.
Review for: Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-MEDIA-One Size
LOGE LOVE LOVE the color, its a pink, not too light not too bright just perfect. It seals my favorite lipstick in for hours, doesn’t smudge or wipe of very easily so not a lot of room for mistakes, but it has its advantages as well❤️
Angela M.
Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size uploaded by Angela M.
Review for: Illamasqua Colouring Lip Pencil - Fantasy
I love the color this gives to my lips and it can honestly be used all over the lips, not just as a liner. The pencil is a good size and the formula goes on smooth. I love this a lot and I usually wear this color during the day. Perfect for fair skintones.
Jewell B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-LUST-One Size uploaded by Jewell B.
Review for: Illamasqua Colouring Pencil - Lips-MEDIA-One Size
Love this lip pencil. It goes on so smooth and blends very nicely. The shade is perfect for most my lip gloss colors. It does not bleed and it lasts fairly well. I also have it in the lust shade and I love it too. They are both now in my daily wear bag.

Looking for your answer?