BY ILLAMASQUA

Add a pop of colour to your cheeks with the Illamasqua Cheek Brush, a rounded blusher brush with soft, synthetic bristles. Perfect for applying cream and powder products to cheeks, the makeup tool helps deliver a natural flush of colour to the face. Sweep the brush across the contours and apples of your cheeks to achieve a rosy, radiant glow. Hypoallergenic. Suitable for all skin types. Cruelty-free. see more...

Angel A.
Baguley, Manchester
This brush is amazing for multiple products. It fits in my hand so nicely, its densely filled and slim to hold. I use this brush all the time for different products. I use it for adding powder to my contour if i want it really strong. I also use this product for highlight when i want my highlight to be really bold. Its also perfect for blending out cream and powdered blush. The brush doesn’t malt and is easy to clean its a really nice brush and the packaging/style is beautifully gothic it looks perfect in my makeup bag and on my dressing table. You wont be dissatisfied with this brush!!!
Lauren J.
Blaengarw, Bridgend
I use this brush to apply my highlighter, and there’s not much to say besides it does the job. Soft bristles and they don’t fall out like some brands do. Reasonably priced.