Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty

by Illamasqua

Deliver healthy warmth to skin with the Illamasqua Beyond Powder in Dynasty; a majestic, golden hue that captures the heat of the sun's rays. The silky powder glides effortlessly over skin, and can be used to create an all-over illuminated finish or applied with more precision to perform like a highlighter. Perfect for illuminating the high points of the face and reflecting light, the powder is effective when worn on the top of the cheek bones, brow bones and even the collar bones. Apply dry for a sheer, natural bronzed shimmer or apply the powder with a wet brush for a more dramatic, metallic finish. Expect Dynasty to become your new summer essential.

Is this shimmering?
What are your favourite brushes to use to apply highlighting products on your clients? [product:illamasqua-beyond-powder-epic]
Start your review of Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty!
Devatana X.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty
I love this palette eyeshadow is pigmented and the shimmer is beautiful you can use it at the corner of your eye to your kids and on your eyebrows. I sometimes use it on the tip of my nose and on my lips as highlights. A great use for every area of your body.
Reiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty uploaded by Reiko A.
Review for: Beyond Powder - OMG
This is by far my most favorite highlighter! On skin it doesn’t feel like powder but it coats my skin with subtle iridescent light. It’s so flattering and almost magical! Not a fan of the bulky, gigantic case but manageable.
member-da7162
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty
Wonderfull wonderfull wonderfull wonderfull wonderfull wonderfull wonderfull wonderfull wonderfull
Natasha M.
Tujunga , CA
Review for: Beyond Powder - OMG
If you were looking for a luxury brand that is also cruelty free this is it! This highlighter is gorgeous, I have several of these and honestly could never look back at another highlighter if I had to only use these! Just be aware that not every shade is universal but there will definitely be one for you.
niloo M.
london
The size is larger than you can think of super super pigmented and I absolutely loooooooove this product. Really nice and natural effect you achieve using this item. Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty highly recommend if anyone is aiming for that luxuries experience and look
Rita G.
Seixal
Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty uploaded by Rita G.
Review for: Beyond Powder - OMG
I loved it!! It comes in the beauty box of look fantastic. And I was impressed, omg.! First as you can see, it has a lot of pigment. Then the texture it is so soft. Finally in the skin is so gorgeuas and it's not heavy. I am in love with this highlighter, I totally recommend.
Amylouise W.
Hull, Yorkshire
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty
This is a stunning yet subtle highlighter, it melted beautifully into my skin and lasted all day. It didn’t exaggerate any texture for s full review and video check me in on insta Amylouise.mua
Emma-Jane W.
southport
Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty uploaded by Emma-Jane W.
Review for: Beyond Powder - OMG
This highlighter has to be one of my most used makeup products I own! I love the way it is pigmented with a lovely shimmery look too it. You can layer it up to be more striking or make it a little lighter. I love using it as a goody eyeshadow also perfect for halo looks on the eyes or to highlight the brow bone and tear duct! Love love love!
Adelina F.
BRADFORD, BRADFORD
Review for: Beyond Powder - OMG
Beautiful highlighter it almost melts into your skin. You can go for a natural glow or you can build it up and make it intensified. Love the brand and would definitely recommend if you looking for a good natural looking highlighter
Karolina C.
Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty uploaded by Karolina C.
Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty uploaded by Karolina C.
I have this highlighter in the shade electric and I actually love the colour of this even though it’s not your every day natural look colour. As it has this blue/pink shimmer to it. I think it does give you a really nice glow but for me it’s too powdery. However it still works, I just don’t like the texture of it. Still beautiful however i personally won’t repurchase as it’s quite expensive and I prefer more creamier highlighters. The photos make it look quite sheer but it’s a bit more pigmented, for some reason the camera doesn’t want to pick that up
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacqui G.
Southport , Merseyside
il y a 3 mois
Julia B. il y a 3 mois
Go onto beauty bay and have a look at OFRA x Steph Toms highlighter it smells amazing (cookies) and it works with any skin tones perfectly
Stacey P.
il y a 3 ans
Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Dynasty is this ok for fair skin and does it make texture / pores look bigger?
Justina S. il y a 2 ans
It's ok for fair skin because it's rather a soft glow and not a blinding shine. And no it doesn't make pores bigger because the highlighter itself is more on the powdery and not on the wet creamy side. If I were you I would try it on before buying and test if you really like it because I think you can find much better highlighters for cheaper. Unless you can find it discounted in TJ Maxx.