BeautyFaceFace MakeupIllamasqua
Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive

Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive

by Illamasqua

Would you pull this highlighter out first Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive ?
Comment faire faire pour recevoir et commandez je ne comprend pas merci de vos réponse ?
Hey loves, Have you guys tried any illamasqua products? If you are interested in trying some of their high performance makeup products, comment below & I'll send you a 15% discount off any Illamasqua product. Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive
Start your review of Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive!
Antoinette C.
Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive uploaded by Antoinette C.
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive
Love! I received this product in my March ipay bag. I LOVE this as a nose highlighter and a tad on the highpoint of my cheeks but only when I'm going for a fresh face slightly dewy look. It gives a luminous look, not glittery or powdery. I never considered buying this product but I'm glad I got it. I would recommend.
Katie S.
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive
I purchased the 10 year anniversary limited edition beyond powder highlighter in Electric there isnt an option for it on here so I picked the only other limited edition highlighter they had. I wrote a little about this in my post on it but I wanted to do the review now that ive had time to play with it. This is the most expensive highlighter I've ever owned or used for that matter. I got it on ipsy shopper at a discounted price. Its a baked formula which normally I really dont like but this one is different. The texture is so soft and smooth you cant even tell its there until the light hits it and then wow! It glows like no other! Not a sparkle or even shimmer just straight glow. Its a beautiful violet with blue and pink undertones which gives a such a pretty shift. No white cast at all which I was worried about because of the baked formula. And it is huge! It Will probably last me forever! It's in a beautiful compact with a mirror. Overall this is a very unique product. I dont think I could make myself spend the full price but if you catch it on sale grab it for sure! The price tag does not make products better but they did do an amazing job on this one. So happy I got the opportunity to own something like this.
Tarina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive
To start, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous! The compact is high quality and super cute. The problem is that the actual highlight can be super sheer and not as shimmery as one would hope for a highlighter. It’s a pretty product but at the end of the day it’s expensive and you could probably find drugstore highlighters better than this.
Elena S.
New Castle, DE
I received it in Lookfantastic Advent Calendar. Love this highlighter, it’s texture, the effect. The packaging is really stylish.
amy M.
Bridgeport, OH
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive
I love this buildable highlighter. I love the shade! It stays on Forrest most of the day. I can have a subtle effect or Jane it really pop. I think it's a good value and would purchase again.
Maria Neve E.
Milano
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive
Add strobe-like radiance to your makeup with Illamasqua's Beyond Powder in 'Daze', a baked highlighter powder with ethereal, iridescent finish. Adding subtle warmth and a healthy glow to skin, the silky powder highlighter delivers pearlescent shine that effortlessly enhances high points of the face, such as cheekbones, brow bones and down the centre of the nose. Skin appears fresh and radiant with a flattering, frosted shimmer. Can also be applied damp on the lids to create a striking, long-wearing metallic eyeshadow. Directions: Apply with highlighter brush to the tops of the cheekbones to add instant shimmer and shine. Buff onto the collarbone and shoulders to give an elegant glow to the skin. Dampen an eye shadow brush to create a high shine metallic eye shadow with an ultra long lasting finish Best highlight ive ever bought So luminous! Everything you could want from a highlighter! Would definitely recommend
leane P.
Dijon
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive
Il illumine bien le teint, avec un petit bronzer c’est parfait !!! Je le recommande sans soucis des que je l’ai fini
Nicole S.
Dieser highlighter ist einer der besten die ich je besessen habe. Es ist nicht stark aber auch zu sehen. Es hinterlässt ein leichten Glanz was mehr als nur schön aussieht. Deswegen ist er mein Favorit.
Priscilla Rodriguez M.
Ambérieu en Bugey
Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive uploaded by Priscilla Rodriguez M.
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive
J'ai découvert cet highlighter dans mon calendrier de l'Avent Look Fantastic ! C'est mon 1er Holo et 1er rosé. Il est très pigmenté et à déposer avec parcimonie. La couleur est superbe et correspond à ma carnation. C'est un produit que je reprendrai sûrement !
Kimberley C.
Southampton
Review for: Illamasqua Beyond Powder 7g - Daze - Exclusive
It’s good but I do have better ones. I think it’s how it sits in the mould, I don’t find getting it on to the brush that easy, it’s very compact but somehow fine when it’s then on the brush. Others I have are less dense and do sweep on the skin much easier. The colour is pretty though so I persevere