Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG

by Illamasqua

Accentuate your favourite features with the Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder; a baked powder that adds a subtle warm hue to your complexion. Housed in a handy compact, the long-wearing, lightweight highlighter delivers a flush of natural colour, perfect for inspiring glowing cheekbones in one simple stroke. Can be used dry or wet for a more intense finish. Suitable for the face and body to achieve a bronzed skin effect.

Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG Is this a good highlighter? What’s his intensity ? I look for a bomb champagne highlighter .
Start your review of Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG!
Elka E.
Saint Charles, MO
Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG uploaded by Elka E.
Received in my Ipsy box. My first thought was another blush I don’t want, but… to my surprise goes on like a highlighter and buildable. Exact shade is dare. Just sad I can’t purchase from Sephora when I run out.
Matthew R.
Pepperell, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely amazing! Better than some highlighters. Movie star chic and glamorous of what a starlet would win an award for flawless depth great for all skin tones. I would highly recommend this product!
Alona I.
Rüsselsheim, Hessen
Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG uploaded by Alona I.
If you don’t know how to use a highlighter, this product is for u🔥 such a great pigmentation and very easy to apply. For the day Make-up or evening. I have a light skin and this product gives me the perfect glow. It lasts all the day even in summer ✨🙌🏻
Loraine H.
Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG uploaded by Loraine H.
I got this in my July 2021 Glossybox well pleased does as it says its a rather nice formula goes on nicely best one I've used ever
Zoe C.
Crowborough, East Sussex
Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG uploaded by Zoe C.
Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG uploaded by Zoe C.
I picked this up for £8 Debenhams closing sale. Picked up the wrong colour. But I’m glad I did! I really like it. I flick between powder & liquid highlights but atm I’m using this a-lot. It has a really nice subtle peachy iridescenty gold/champagne colour, which looks good either with or without a tan & it blends into different skin tones which I find quite hard to get right. It reminds me of the topshop Chameleon highlighter, which was nice but too glittery. This has the right colour without being glittery or powdery but still has the pigment there. I wouldn’t have bought it full price so I’m happy I got a bargain! My Jouer powder has now taken a backseat.
Jenna L.
glasgow
Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG uploaded by Jenna L.
Love this highlighter, I actually received mine in a beauty box and I’m so happy . The pigment is amazing , it glides on and has a beautiful shimmer that doesn’t look too glittery. It’s also flattering on so many skin tones
Elle D.
Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG uploaded by Elle D.
Can’t recommend this highlighter enough this is the only highlighter that I have used for the past four years and I love the way it looks. It has the perfect amount of pigment which can be built up to wear everyday or for a more dramatic look. It also lasts so long I have only had to re buy once for when I run out of my first product which still hasn’t happened yet.
Katie C.
Northampton, UKF
Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG uploaded by Katie C.
Absolutely love this product, buildable, Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG so perfect if you want a tiny shimmer of colour or if you want blinding shimmer!
Gabriela C.
London
Illamasqua Beyond Face Powder - OMG uploaded by Gabriela C.
the colour is lovely texture very soft a luxury highlighter I really love this you must try
Gemma T.
Clacton on sea, Essex
Amazing, gives a lovely glow to the skin, not overly powdery. I got it gifted in a beauty box but retails £34, worth the price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mihaela G.