BeautyLipLip MakeupIllamasqua
Anti-Matter Lipstick - Vibrate

Illamasqua Anti-Matter Lipstick - Vibrate

by Illamasqua

Enhance your pout with the Illamasqua Anti-Matter Lipstick; a semi-matte lipstick that adds long-wearing, non-drying colour to your lips. Its smooth, creamy texture glides on effortlessly to soften and condition lips, whilst delivering high-pigmented, luscious colour in one effortless stroke. Housed in the brand's signature black case.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua Anti-Matter Lipstick - Vibrate!
Kaitlin Lauren  E.
County Durham , United kingdom
The lipstick is fabulous , great quality, richly pigmented , long lasting , comfortable.. although matte it is not.as drying as a liquid matte lipstick, any dryness can counteracted by.using a bit of balm over, or under the lipstick. Tha packaging is sleek and expensive looking. At the price I paid the value is outstanding for such a quality lipstick. I don't usually wear coral, orange or brown toned shades , but this shade is fairly pink and I really like it on me. Recommended .

Looking for your answer?