I'll Give You the Sun uploaded by Blah B.

BY NONE

Blah B.
Bought this recently as it was our book of the month for bookclub. I enjoyed the writers style, the book is about twins, first half is told from one twins point and the second half from the other. Great read.
Caitlyn W.
I absolutely loved this book. The structure was super interesting, with it going back and forth from Noah and Jude's perspectives at different points in their lives. This is officially one of my favorite books. The writing is beautiful, the story is beautiful, the cover is beautiful, and it makes you cry in all the right ways. The characters were amazingly thought out and compelling. Love love love! This book is beautiful and an instant favorite of mine.
Amanda W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This might be my all-time favorite book, and I do a lot of reading.  I often wish I could live characters' adventures that I read about, but this was something entirely different- I wish I could have the main characters' minds. They have the most creative, lovely viewpoints I've ever read.  A BEAUTIFUL book.
Eva C.
This book is amazing! The set-up is so interesting, from switching people's point of views to switching the time that it's set it. It's so cool because it leaves the middle empty, leaves you wondering what happened - and when it's finally revealed your mind literally explodes.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR
I love this book, it sparks imagination and is so detailed, I'm not much of a reader but got really into this book which says a lot, I highly recommend it for anyone, if you don't love books you should totally read this, it will change your mind
Gracie K.
This book was so great. The characters are amazing. The way it was written was really cool. The writing style was lovely. The relationships in this novel were amazing. It gave me all the feels. I love it so much. 10/10 would recommend
EJ P.
Wayne, PA
An amazing young adult book which isn't too young for adults to enjoy as well. This was so well written and enjoyable to read. It is an important book for me to add to my classroom library.
Annie F.
Manlius, NY
I really enjoy this book. It's kind of a weird book but it is actually a really great book. It was kinda disappointing with the details that they had. I got this from my library so it was easily accessible
Chelseaa B.
I actually picked this up in a garage sale and I was so happy I did. The book is told from two characters points of view, a brother and sister twin. Lovely written and a story about love, art, guilt, jealousy, loss and much more. Everyone should read.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What is this about???
Di'Lovely B.
San Diego, CA
What age range is this best suited for?