No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer!
How would you rate this product?
Tammy T.
I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer uploaded by Tammy T.
Both a New York Times #1 bestseller and a HBO documentary series about one woman’s [Michelle McNamara], ultimate sacrifice that began with her obsessive search as a true crime writer for the predator she coined the Golden State Killer and ended with her death and his capture. As a true crime enthusiast and criminal justice major, I was so enthralled by her writing and the material that I couldn’t put it down until I finished it. I had been following the case on true crime podcasts and websites the last ten years and trying to put the puzzle pieces together myself, so to read her book and watch the documentary made me feel like I was part of the investigation. She brought the case to life and the documentary brought her to life. I highly recommend this meticulously written and investigated book and the documentary about what pushed her to write it. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Looking for your answer?