iLive Wireless Speaker System for iPhone and iPod®

by iLive

Features: -Speaker system. -Plays and charges iPhone/iPod. -Submersible case. -3.5mm audio line input for connecting MP3 players. -Includes AC adapter for the base, remote and 3.5mm audio cable. -Manufacturer provides 90-day warranty. Dimensions: -7.4&.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iLive Wireless Speaker System for iPhone and iPod®!
How would you rate this product?
Kent, OH
I used these speakers when at a friends house and I found them pretty decent. They put out sound well and didn't buffer.
Las Vegas, NV
My parents are big iphone users and they have great stuff like this. They really enjoy using this item
The sound of this horn is excellent, plus I can place my phone or my ipod and it sounds instantly, it also has the radio option. Your sound is very clear and clean. In addition to its elegant design, it is also very easy to transport.
barcelona terrassa
I always liked these speakers asin if you give me the option to choose always eligire this by the way i I like a lot , I think if it were a little bigger would be nice but I still like i also if it were more colors and good power pero tambien estaria bien que se puedan meter cd
Dunolly, Vic
I personally don't like this brand I don't know if it was the one I got but the volume was low and the sound wasn't good