BY ILIVE

Combine studio quality sound and premium comfort with these wireless headphones that feature a built-in mic and on-ear controls to keep you in charge of your music. Micro-USB port for battery recharge supports Bluetooth v4.0 built-in microphone auxiliary in adjustable headband 8-hour battery life rechargeable battery included Plastic. Measures 7.7x2.8x7.6"H. Imported. see more...

Joy G.
Winston Salem, NC
These are amazing!! I can't say enough good things about them. Super affordable and the quality is great. I've been using them for over a year every time I go to the gym (3 to 4 times a week). The battery lasts a long time and they don't take long to charge. They are super comfortable to wear and adjustable. I have small ears, so I can't wear ear buds because they fall out, so these are perfect. These don't slip off when doing cardio. They also fold up for storage. I love them!!
Lindy B.
Herington, KS
My 12 year old Son loved these! Great sound and it was easy to sync with his phone. He liked that his folded compact. It made travel easy, and the sound quality on them is superb. Great value for your money!
Karen S.
Big Rapids, MI
So I got these at my local Walmart for $30. My daughter has sensory issues and these work great for her. She can sit quietly and watch a movie on our iPad without disturbing others. Not sure how long they will last but so far they are a godsend.
Crystal B.
Bought these for my husband and if he were able to every daily thing with these on I am sure he would! They are light easy to use and sound so live, it's unreal. By far best head phone purchase.
Mercé C.
Clear sound however, it shorts out at times. I really wish they lasted longer. I need to go buy another pair if headphones.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
Eh. the sound quality isn't great and it hardly ever work. really annoying to use. don't recommend