iLive Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Purple (ISB212PR)

by iLive

Wireless bluetooth speaker provides exceptional sound in a small package. play music from your bluetooth device and listen to it wirelessly. the bluetooth speaker is compatible with iphone, ipod touch, ipad, and most android and blackberry devices, mobile phones, tablets and other bluetooth devices. features a mini usb port for battery recharge, built-in rechargeable battery and audio line input.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iLive Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Purple (ISB212PR)!
How would you rate this product?
Tulsa, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
This was a Christmas gift for my Mom. We have rhapsody, now Napster accounts. We wanted my mom to enjoy her favorite songs, on a Bose, without YouTube'ing songs. Really wish it was just the regular Bluetooth that just simply connected to your phone, versus an app with only the few music apps chosen by Bose (not to include Napster). We also enjoy listening to the radio and thought it would be clear with the digital transceiver; same reception as our last radio. Not the worst, not the Bose I was expecting.
Techie Expert Level 2
I was looking for a speaker that sound greats even in open place. Even when i didnt buy this so it was a give, i m to pleased to have it, I love the color, the software is to easy to used it, the bluetooth reach even when I a long away a sound great, match with my motog2 and batteries i would like last more
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this as a gift and I love how the speaker is compact and portable and of course I love the color as well! Works really well, sound comes out clear and really loud, I love it!
For being as tiny as this speaker is, it packs an impressive sound. Not super echoy as expected, and the battery life is pretty decent! We use it outside on the dock, and you can hear it upstairs from the porch still. Worth the price if you're looking for a small speaker!
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved this portable speaker - I just needed something to connect to my iPhone and use for a children's cake walk game. This worked perfect and the charge lasted a long time!
Beaver Falls, PA
A cute little, portable speaker. I enjoy this device. It does have some issues with range but is nice if the phone can be near it.
Love the color and sound this little thing can do. Can be programed to your smart phone. Comes in many colors.
Orange, NJ
My car radio broke and so I bought one of these and I loved it its loud enough and plays throughtout my car
I love the fact that this speaker is portable! I can take it anywhere I go and have a little party.
Lo compre para una amiga y en realidad funciona a la maravilla, su sonido es muy bueno y fuerte