BY ILIVE

The iLive Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is sleek and sophisticated. This powerful Bluetooth speaker has built in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology that allows you to stream music and answer calls with a slight tap from your device. Charge your device while you listen or use the built in rechargeable battery to take the speaker with you from room to room. Features: Handsfree speakerphone Echo control USB port for mobile phone charging 3.5mm audio input Wireless range: 33 feet Digital volume control Carry handle LED power indicator Built-in microphone and speakers DC batter power: built-in rechargeable battery DC power input: requires an AC/DC power adapter (included) Battery life: up to 3 hours see more...

Jennifer J.
Locust Grove, GA
I received this as a gift. It was great at first and then it started skipping. I notified the company. Went through several steps to try to fix the problem to no avail. I only was able to use it 6 months.
Deann K.
This sound on this is awesome. I wasn't really sure what I'd get considering I was unfamiliar with the product line, but after using it in a meeting for work as well as at home for pleasure I'm glad I purchased this product!
Tiffany W.
Belvidere
Great, phenomenal, bluetooth connection is strong. Price is reasonable. Sound is like having concert in your living room.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
I received this as a 5 year anniversary gift from work. It works pretty decent...sounds pretty good, especially in my kitchen and living room where I have high vaulted ceilings. It's easy to figure out and use, but it's occasionally stubborn to sync to my phone. It occasionally gets static and/or skips but not frequently. Usually that only happens if other apps are open on my phone or my phone is too close to the speaker. It does get pretty loud. I do enjoy having it.