BY ILIADA #11 in Olive Oil

Iliada Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25.36-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) see more...

Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to cook with olive oil.it give the food a different good organic taste n less oily then any other type of oil.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Foodie Expert
Love using this olive oil . Much healthier to cook with . Can also be used for salad or other dishes. Great flavor.
Mariah K.
I love this brand of olive oil whether I'm using it for cooking, brushing onto my baguettes, or using it to moisturize my skin.
Blanca Elena C.
El aceite de oliva le da un toque ideal a todas nuestra recetas para cocinar es delicioso y muy saludable y este no se queda atras
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
This olive oil is fabulous! I started using it when I went on a diet, and I like the taste so much more than vegetable oil, or canola oil. My husband is Mexican but actually prefers olive oil. Recommend for a healthy lifestyle!
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Me encanta el uso que se le puede dar al aceite extra virgen, desde la cocina hasta en mascarillas, por ejemplo a mi cabello le viene de maravilla!
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Love this it can be used for many thing othwr than cooking i use it on my nails hair & skin to moisturize them i also make bidy scrub with it
Valerie P.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
We have switched from using all vegetable/canola oil to almost only olive oil. It is so much better for you and we love the taste.
Amal E.
Scarborough, ON
I use this Olive oil for cooking my Moroccan dishes . It is so nice make my food delicious. Highly recommended
Jennifer S.
La Troncal
Very good for both our health natural product. I recommend it.
There is nothing better than cooking healthy.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Is this brand of olive oil good?