BeautyFaceFacial SkincareILIA
True Skin Radiant Priming Serum

ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum

ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum helps soothe & firm skin, diminishes the look of pores & fine lines & preps skin for long-lasting makeup application.

Is this a good primer? Does it work on any skin type? ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum
Have you tried any products from ILIA ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum ?
Does anyone have thoughts on the wear of this product? I’m looking for something that will increase the wear time of my favorite dewy foundation without losing the finish like a setting powder would! Thanks!
Start your review of ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum!
Julie K.
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Julie K.
Works really well under the tinted serum, not as well under the actual foundation. Under the serum, it gives you this luminous glow that have people asking what your secret is! Amazing![product:ilia-super-serum-skin-tint-broad-spectrum-spf-40-sunscreen-9-paloma-1-fl-oz/-30-ml]
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Katie M.
I really loved this. I was using the saie glowy gel but after seeing my face in the sun realized it’s far to glowy for me that it almost looks greasy. This is really lightweight like water based serum that has a nice glow to it. Leaves a good texture to your skin to prime for the ilia foundation. Please excuse the hair and outfit it was raining yesterday haha!
Sara R.
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Sara R.
(I received a sample of the a Ilia True Skin Radiant Priming Serum from Ilia in exchange for a fair and honest review.) This is an absolutely LOVELY priming serum! I was nervous at first because I'm super oily and the word "radiant" usually scares me away, but this primer has made me a believer. Using it on its own (sans makeup) leaves me feeling a tad more luminous than I usually prefer (but I can really see someone that loves a good dewy moment LOVING it). But, under makeup, it gives me the perfect amount of "natural glow" without coming off greasy. It feels lovely going on and is lightweight but hydrating, and it sits very nicely on the skin throughout the day. I've used it with various difference foundations now (different brands and types) and it always comes through. I will say that I don't think I notice any increase in longevity of my makeup when using it as opposed to not (but it definitely didn't hurt it!), but everything else is pretty perfect. Definitely a HUGE recommend! (In fact, I honestly suggest this whole True Skin line from Ilia, it's fantastic.)
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Jessica W.
I really enjoyed this primer. Its extremely lightweight and I love that its packed with skincare (Beta Glucan: Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hibiscus: Helps to protect against free-radical damage. Mastic: Helps to mattify and refine skin throughout the day.) while also making my makeup look good. I love that its clean beauty too. I gave 4 stars because I prefer a primer that blurs my pores better but overall I enjoy this primer for a natural makeup look.
Noel F.
Newton, NJ
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Noel F.
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Noel F.
I received True Skin Radiant Priming Serum for free from PINCHme and ILIA in exchange for my honest opinion- Have you been on the hunt for a sulfate/silicone free, fragrance free, oil free, breathable, clean, vegan priming serum?! Look no further. ILIA’s True Skin Radiant Priming Serum doesn’t only prep your skin for makeup, this priming serum has active skincare ingredients as well! The key ingredients in this priming serum are- Hibiscus Extract, Beta-Glucan, and Mastic. This serum helps firm skin, makes pores appear smaller, and overall improves skin texture. The bottle is quite elegant. It comes with a dropper for easy application and to make the serum easy to distribute. This priming serum isn’t too thick. I highly recommend letting this product fully dry before applying your foundation. I felt this priming serum left my skin looking and feeling youthful and radiant! This priming serum pairs well with ILIA’s True Skin Serum Foundation and ILIA’s True Skin Serum Concealer. I recommend this priming serum to skincare fanatics looking for makeup products with active skincare ingredients. I also would recommend this priming serum to anyone who is really into clean, vegan, non harmful ingredients. I am extremely happy to have been able to add ILIA’s True Skin Priming Serum to my everyday makeup routine!
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Jessica L.
I am loving how many makeup products are now including skincare ingredients. I received this from PinchMe and Ilia for an honest review. This radiant priming serum includes Hibiscus and Beta Glucan to reduce fine lines. It really did provide a nice base prior to my foundation application. It has beautiful gold flakes, but no specific glitter is noticeable once applied.
Emily K.
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Emily K.
This serum is a little sticky when you first apply, but it did dry down to a nice luminous base for foundation and helped it to stay the day. It helped to brighten my skin upon application. While I do like the product, I probably wouldn’t repurchase this one. For the price, I need to love the texture.
Christina B.
Queen Creek , AZ
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Christina B.
I recieved the #Ilia set from influenster. I was kinda nervous to try it because I don't always do my makeup or use a primer. The True Skin Radiant Priming serum is absolutely amazing. It helps your skin feel smooth and a little tight. Doesn't make your skin feel oily which is nice. Also the dropper makes applying the primer easy. I highly recommend it
Chinda Y.
Clemmons, NC
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Chinda Y.
This priming serum is good for sensitive skin. It didn’t cause any skin irritation and it really made the skin really smooth when dried down. My only issue with this primer is it caused pulling when I use it with Ilia new tinted face serum. I did received this complimentary of Influenster
Nicole C.
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Nicole C.
ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum uploaded by Nicole C.
I was sent this primer along with their new serum foundation and concealer complimentary in exchange for my honest review. I found myself having issues with pilling and contacted their customer service to ask a few application tips. Because, the foundation I was meant to be testing with this primer didn't have SPF, it was a must for me to apply my own during the day. I found no matter the finish or order I applied my SPF, it would cause the primer to pill. I nearly gave up but, I really liked it on its own and how smooth and radiant it left my skin looking under the foundation so, I kept trying. Today was probably the best out of my experiences however, I began to get a bit of pilling so I quickly stopped touching my face until it dried down. I didn't seem to get the velvety smooth finish others did but, my skin was more even, firm, fine lines a bit softened and skin looking glass-like! I had no issues with irritation or scent, the foundation applied very nicely over top with a damp beauty sponge and the radiance definitely shows through giving you that lit-from-within glow. The downside is layering over certain products, if you're going to wear an SPF underneath then I suggest just using a radiant SPF and skipping the primer because, as pretty as it is, the pilling is annoying and you'll achieve similar results. However, if you're going to use a tint or foundation that contains your SPF, then this is an excellent primer to use underneath.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mindy S.
Wyoming, MI
il y a 6 mois
Chrissy R. il y a 6 mois
I love Ilia. I have used their products for years.