ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 uploaded by Shruti S.ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 uploaded by Ray C.

BY ILIA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A tinted lip conditioner with SPF 15 and a fusion of botanicals. Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 is infused with a blend of organic ingredients to soothe and condition the lips while delivering broad spectrum SPF 15. Each shade is buildable and offers a touch of sheer color that increases in intensity when it's applied liberally. Healing cocoa butter hydrates while the antioxidant oils of olive fruit, sesame, and vitamin E help regenerate the skin from the inside out. Blended to provide a lightweight wash of color, this balmy formula builds to a deeper intensity with each swipe, making on-the-go, no-mirror application effortless. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The Tinted Lip Conditioner may appear bold at first glance, but it looks sheer and subtle once applied. This product contains 65 percent organic ingredients and is cruelty-free. It is free of gluten, artificial preservatives, and fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love tinted lip moisturizers! Not only does it give your lips some color, but it allows them to say soft" in 3 reviews
  • "It is organic...... it has SPF 15...... its colour is awesome..... its natural and not harmful for lips" in 3 reviews
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
This is now a go to for me when wanting that extra care and sass to my lips! Very long lasting and awesome to throw in your mini bag or clutch! The packaging is super cute as well! Definitely recommend and already have gotten a few friends obsessed!
Lily Kate B.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Love this lipstick!!! My sister got it for me from my local ulta! The pigmentation is perfect and lasts forever! I am very particular about my lip products and this one goes very well with my skin tone!!!
Juvella T.
Bronx
Review for: ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 Kokomo 0.14 oz/ 4 g more...
The perfect lipstick for those natural makeup days as it gives you life without being too in your face pigmented. Bonus is the fact that it has a physical spf, protecting your lips from UV rays! Perfect for the summer time. Although it is pretty pricey for the amount you get, I think it's worth it 'cause when do you actually go through a whole lipstick. Plus Ilia is natural, cruelty-free brand and that's awesome!
Minnorea G.
Miami
ME encanata este moderno protector con un toque de color fantastico creando para la mujer moderna, activa, femenina, que se cuida y cuida el ambiente, felicidades creo que han pensado en todo, mejor dicho casi todo porque para mi es netamente femenina hay que hacer una para hombres.
Whitney G.
My lips are always changing depending on the weather and wanted to try some new products! I heard about this and can say it didn't do any more or better then any of my other lip products. It was nice but not what I was wanting.
Cassie C.
Cataula
Love this product! It works so well and goes on so evenly. I couldn't imagine life without it! It gives you that much hope that life isn't so bad after all!
Klaire F.
Huntsville, AL
This product is a super awesome deal for all of the benefits it came and with. It makes your lips feel so smooth but also gives them a unique color too
Son muy buenos estos pintalabios me encantan demaciado y se quedan por mucho tiempo me en cantan estos labiales de lo mejoe
amanda e.
I struggle with dry lips, especially in winter months and this product replaces my chapstick and gives an awesome tint!
DayHernandez H.
Doral, FL 33172
Es perfecto. El color y la forma que da a los labios súper bellos, la verdad recomiendo este labial. No lo duden
Amelia L.
Angus, ON
Does anyone know where I can get this or know the price?
Thalita G.
Não conheço esse batom . Se alguém conhece PF teria como fala dele ?
May R.
Nunca usei essa marca, gostaria de experimentar
Alex :.
Boise
Is it worth the price of it?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Is this any good, I would love to try it, what is everyones Intake on this?

back