ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Elizabeth D.ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Charli S.ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Judy C.

BY ILIA

An organic, cult-classic lip tint that finishes like a sheer lipstick and nourishes like a hydrating lip balm. ILIA's signature, bestselling Tinted Lip Conditioner is known for its sheer, buildable color that leaves lips feeler softer after each use. Healing cocoa butter hydrates while the antioxidant oils of olive fruit, sesame, and vitamin E help regenerate the skin from the inside out. Blended to provide a lightweight wash of color, this balmy formula builds to a deeper intensity with each swipe, making on-the-go, no-mirror application effortless. Choose from these shades (sold separately): Lust For Life: mulberry Shell Shock: coral Jump: blue fuchsia Arabian Knights: berry Bang Bang: red Nobody's Baby: nude Crimson & Clover: bright red In Paradise: peach coral Three Days: light shimmer nude Blossom Lady: soft pink It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and free of gluten, petrochemicals, mineral oil, nanoparticles, EDTA, DEA. The shades Arabian Knights, Nobody's Baby, Bang Bang, Blossom Lady, and Lust For Life are formulated with 100 percent natural dye. see more...

ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner
  • "Kinda in love with it, got it ever since I saw fifty shades darker and Anastasia wears the color in Arabian knights it's easy to wear and smooth and moisturizing. Might buy other colors eventually but so far it's a great lippie to have in the bag on the go l." in 4 reviews
  • "Stable and soft on the lips creamy texture does not stick to give the same color of the grade loved this class used for occasions" in 3 reviews
Rania K.
Kent, WA
Review for: Arabian Knights more...
I absolutely love this product. I initially bought it because this exact shade is the one the makeup artist for the Fifty Shades of Grey applied on Anastasia Steele. It's hard to find, I got lucky and scored it in the "Scouted by Sephora," in store. But I know Anthropologie also carries it.

Although when you initially apply it, it comes off as a sheer just-bitten red, with a few easily built up layers it can darken to a red with a lot of berry in it. Be warned though, it has this initial smell that's a little bit off-putting, however, you can't smell it nor can you taste it once you apply it. Also, because Ilia Beauty is a natural brand, some moisture gets collected around the sides of the product that can't be helped. Overall I highly recommend this product for your makeup, no-makeup days or just to keep in your purse for the days when you want some color but don't want to fuss around with finding a mirror to precisely apply your color!
Erica I.
Review for: Crimson Clover more...
I really like this product, and this particular color. I am partial to a slightly harder, not super creamy formulation of lip balms/lipsticks that drags a bit as you apply, as they have more staying power and move around less. The color builds up nicely from sheer to opaque, (but still lets the color of your lips shine through a bit) and leaves a pretty stain behind. One star docked because this isn't very moisturizing at all. It leaves my lips pretty dry, but I like everything else about it, so I just touch up throughout the day with a lip balm.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
It keeps your lips hydrated, its good for everyday makeup. Not bright enough to wear for a party. It goes well with less makeup. I wear this for everyday look but not for a special occasion
Diana M.
Miami
I like the lipstick because of its moisturizing qualities. I've recommended it often because of how great it is for this purpose, but the pigment isn't the best. You have to reapply open. I have a lighter color that this doesn't work great with, but in the deeper color this is perfect because you can layer on how much color you want.
Audrey R.
Review for: Arabian Knights more...
I've been using Arabian Knights for years now and absolutely love it! The color goes on sheer but is buildable into a great plum red -- it looks great on pretty much everyone! The texture is very much like a lip balm and is super conditioning especially during dry, cold months.
Nikki W.
Review for: Arabian Knights more...
The color wore by Anastasia gray is the 50 shades movies! The perfect berry color. Matte but not drying. Leaves the prettiest stain on the lips long after it fades. I would buy this in any color!!!! Hidden gem of matte lip stains.
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
Best moisturizing and conditioning lipstick and best lipstick shade lipstick to wear in spring summer seasons. It lasts quite a long time. It makes my lips unbelievably soft and smooth. It looks great in photos and in person. One of my favorites to wear especially in the spring and summer seasons but can also be perfect to wear during cold winter season as it is a conditioning lipstick and will prevent your lips from being dry or chapped but it will moisturize your lips all year round instead. Will continue to buy it and recommend it. #BloomBadge #contest #Influenster @Influenster @Influenstervox #BloomVoxBox
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Bang more...
Though Ilia calls this product a lip conditioner (like a balm) it packed with tons of pigment so I think it's more of a lipstick! The color goes on beautifully opaque with one swipe. I'm not sure if all the colors are like this, but the one I have, Bang Bang is. The lipstick is smooth and applies creamy. My lips feel hydrated and so nice after I wear this for awhile. The color i would say is in the coral family but has a lot of brown in it so it's not as bright as a true coral. It's very different but I like it!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner this is by far one of the BEST #greenbeauty lip condition and lipstick in one. This product hydrates my lips and gives the perfect color with the lipstick look. I use tint "nobody's baby" which is a great pink nude color. I buy mine on eco diva beauty because they have a great point system which helps you save money. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Angela R.
Muscat
This Tinted Lip Conditioner is really good for dry lips and summer days. There are so many shades. These are actually nude shades. It's sherry and it also keeps the lips hydrated. And after each use my lips get softer. So i recommend this product is really good. And it's also cruelty free. 💖
Melinda U.
Oxnard, CA
Is this lipstick a organic lip stick?
Lindsay K.
I'm interested in trying this (eying the color Arabian knights in particular) but have read very mixed reviews. Some say it's amazing, others say drying. What do you think??
Julii S.
Buenos Aires
Muy lindo color, realmente me gusta su contextura. Tiene una larga durabilidad.
Hailey M.
Toronto, ON
How pigmented are the lip Conditioners compared to the regular lipsticks? Is it a sheer was of colour or does the pigment stay true when applied?
Fabienne S.
Where can i buy this product?

back