ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner

Shop ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How long does the color last?
What does everyone think about this formula ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner ? Compared to their lipstick.
Is the Arabian Knights shade more cool toned or warm toned? My skin is very cool toned, so usually warm tones don't suit me.
Start your review of ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner!
Product Highlights
...Anastasia wears the color in Arabian knights it's easy to wear and smooth and moisturizing. Might buy other colors eventually but so far it's a great lippie to have in the bag on the go l.in reviews
Stable and soft on the lips creamy texture does not stick to give the same color of the grade loved this class used for occasionsin reviews
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly T.
This product is amazing. I thought it was a lipstick. When I realized it was a heavily tinted balm I was thrilled. It gave me this dewy and beautiful look. Very Emily in Paris. Perfect for those Zoom meetings or dates.
Zoe G.
Meriden, NH
ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Zoe G.
I was expecting this to have less color pay-off due to other reviews I have seen but, considering this is a lip condition and not a stain or traditional lip stick I was very impressed. I also love how it makes my lips feel afterward! I will definitely look into other colors. ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner
Alejandra D.
Fort Rucker
ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Alejandra D.
I love this product. It is a very moisturizing tinted lip balm. The shade Little Sister is perfect. It is a pretty pink nude color. It's subtle enough that you can use it on no makeup days. Highly recommended this product to others!
Jennifer F.
trenton
Bang Bang is a great color that you can build. For me, it's one pass for a barely there look, two passes for work, three for going out. The best part is that it's healthy for you, but it also feels amazing. The texture is smooth and full but not heavy.
Brigid D.
ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Brigid D.
ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Brigid D.
This lip conditioner is a great color. Its not a very strong color, just enough tint to give a little life to my face. As for the lip conditioning part, it works very well.
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Nawaal F.
This is definitely an interesting product. I wanted a tinted lip balm with slightly more natural ingredients than my favorite Dior lip glow, so I definitely wanted to try this baby out! I do love that it leaves a subtle tint, but I don’t find it to be conditioning or moisturizing enough. It also has that classic lipstick scent, but way more subtle than regular lipsticks and wears off in a small amount of time. I think this would work for you if you don’t mind reapplying often and if you don’t want an opaque lip look. I do like it’s clean, simple packaging and the color payoff is quite nice for a balm— and it’s not messy like some lip balms out there! I’ll keep using it until I repurchase my HG!ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner
Stella C.
San diego, CA
These lip conditioners are so moisturizing. I am in love, I have purchased over 10 colors of these guys over the years. My favorite is bang bang, a super easy to wear red. Closely followed by these days, the perfect shimmery, brownish, peachy nude. These days might be my favorite shade, but I use bang bang more since I prefer a red lip. I have been through at least 3 of each of these. Arabian knights is my third favorite. It is the perfect berry.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner uploaded by Katie M.
Really hydrating pretty petal pink color that goes on like a wash of color and doesn’t feel heavy. I like the shine and my lips look moisturized. The new ilia packaging is gorgeous and looks pretty on your counter! The only reason I take a star off is It kind of sits on top of my lips and accentuates lines but right now I am quarantining in the desert and have super dry lips so that could be it!! Love ilia.
Lily Kate B.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Love this lipstick!!! My sister got it for me from my local ulta! The pigmentation is perfect and lasts forever! I am very particular about my lip products and this one goes very well with my skin tone!!!
amanda E.
I struggle with dry lips, especially in winter months and this product replaces my chapstick and gives an awesome tint!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tylia H.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
il y a un an
Kimberly T. il y a 4 mois
It’s a lighter version of the Fresh Lip balms but in lipstick form.