BeautyFaceFacial SkincareILIA
Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 5 Bom Bom 1 fl oz/ 30 ml

A clean, tinted mineral SPF 40 serum with light, dewy coverage that provides skincare benefits. Coverage: Light Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily SPF: SPF Over 30 Highlighted Ingredients: - Plant-Based Squalane: Helps support skin and improves the appearance of elasticity. - Non-Nano Zinc Oxide: A clean, mineral sunscreen that safely shields skin from UVA, UVB, UVC, blue light and infrared- Hyaluronic Acids (Macro + Micro): Helps to visibly plump skin and seal in hydration. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

How does this product compare with EltaMD tinted SPF in terms of coverage??
Start your review of ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 5 Bom Bom 1 fl oz/ 30 ml!
Amel L.
Lena, LA
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 5 Bom Bom 1 fl oz/ 30 ml uploaded by Amel L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I can say I really like it very much. It’s hydrating goes on smooth provides sunscreen that does not irritate my eyes. I use mine with a dry beauty blender. The only thing I don’t like is it tends to get a little oily looking around my T zone so I set that with Bye Bye Pores Translucent Pressed Setting Powder Translucent & add some Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish and BAM! Ready for Friday night Football games.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 5 Bom Bom 1 fl oz/ 30 ml uploaded by Katie M.
I love this. It’s so light and glowy. I wear it when I don’t really feel like makeup and want the great skincare benefits it has. I love a good effective clean foundation!!!! In the light it’s my color but I am still glad that ilia is evolving and expanding their shade range. So is this too glowy for me to wear on a zoom now? I am so tired. I don’t even want to go. Is that not the worst when you say yes to something but are screaming inside and just want to crawl in bed!! That’s me now. Do I need powder or concealer?
Jordan P.
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 5 Bom Bom 1 fl oz/ 30 ml uploaded by Jordan P.
I received this as a sample a while ago and I loved it but I thought it had a really weird scent that I couldn’t get past. I’ve seen people raving about it so I decided to give it another try as I am looking for a skin tint because we are moving to a warm/humid place during the summer. I am SO glad I decided to give it another try. It doesn’t have the weird scent I remember and I love it so much I bought another bottle because I knew I’d run through it fast. I do have a lot of acne, and it does a good job of covering up my redness and the redness of the blemishes.
Pamela P.
I finally have a great skincare routine and needed something to help give my skin a luminous glow and this is the perfect product for that! For me, the shade range was great. When I'm not tan, I'm more of a light neutral. I did read comments to go a shade lighter than you normally would because it does dry down darker and I'm glad I read that. At first, it came out so light that I thought it wasn't going to work, but once it dried down, it was perfect! It does look "wet" when you first put it on, but give it like 10 minutes to sink in and your skin will look so beautiful. It does have a very small amount of coverage. It will help with redness and to even out discoloration but I still use concealer to spot conceal since this is just meant to be a skin tint. I also enjoy the ingredients of the product. The squalane and hyaluronic acids really help to keep my very dry skin hydrated even through the winter months. The Niacinamide I'm not sure helped on its own from this product since I do use a moisturizer with niacinamide as well but I think the combination helps to even my skin tone out. Most of all, it has a higher spf which is what will really help to keep my skin tone to stay even. I do wear sunscreen underneath if I know i'll be in direct sunlight though. I do have to say, you need to let all of your skincare completely sink in before applying this for best results. Overall I think this is a great purchase and cannot wait to use this during the summer months as a staple.
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
I sat on this skin tint for a while. I was having a hard time finding a foundation that worked with my oily combo skin and I was having no luck. So I finally decided to give this a try and it did not disappoint! The shade match is perfect it has spf AND great skincare benefit ingredients!! You can apply with a brush your hands or sponge (I prefer my hands with this) it does give a really dewy lit from within glow. I use a setting powder to set it and to calm down some of the dewy look and it's perfect! Just enough coverage for me and I'm loving the non cakey look it gives me. I'm very much impressed with this skin tint!
Stefanie R.
Aventura, FL
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 5 Bom Bom 1 fl oz/ 30 ml uploaded by Stefanie R.
This is one of my favorite new brands and their skin tint is awesome! I wouldn’t have thought I would have liked it because typically products like this leave my skin shiny or oily looking and this did not. It goes on dewy and light and sets in perfectly. I’ve tried a few colors and they all seem to adapt to my skin. The smell is “natural” so don’t be alarmed as it’s the natural ingredients. This also has a natura SPF 40 so that’s also another big plus! I’m such a fan of this brand and this skin tint!! Below is a photo of me with it on.
Samantha D.
Louisville, KY
Where has this product been all my life!? This stuff is amazing and so lightweight! Pricy is an understatement and wouldn’t be worth it if it didn’t have SPF in it in my opinion but I love it and will repurchase! (Also I have dry skin and it doesn’t dry it out)
Amy T.
Westminster, CO
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 5 Bom Bom 1 fl oz/ 30 ml uploaded by Amy T.
I love this product so much! Like, obsessively. I am in my 40s and have never worn foundation because I usually don't like how it feels on my face all day. ILIA won me over, though. It is light, glowy, and feels like almost nothing on my skin. It evens out my skin tone without drying out my already dry, high-altitude skin, and it lasts the entire day. I was able to find my perfect shade match by emailing a bare-faced selfie to their customer care team. This product is on the more expensive side but a very small amount goes a long way and, to me, it is worth every penny! I have a light skin tone with neutral undertones, so I found my perfect match with: ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 5 Bom Bom 1 fl oz/ 30 ml #vegan #cleanbeauty #crueltyfree
Jessica L.
Conroe, TX
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 5 Bom Bom 1 fl oz/ 30 ml uploaded by Jessica L.
I have very oily skin. This skin tint is amazing! It’s very natural and soft. I do feel moisturized with this. I like using powder on top to set it. It’s a very good match for my skin color. Will continue to use!
Megan M.
Atlanta
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT. I am obsessed! It has the perfect amount of coverage and is very buildable. I will recommend this product to anyone who asks! It is on the pricer side but lasts a while. This is such a staple in my beauty routine and can tell a difference if I don't use it.