MakeupFace MakeupTinted MoisturizersILIA
Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen

ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen

What it is: A clean, tinted mineral SPF 40 serum with light, dewy coverage that provides skincare benefits.

Coverage: Light

Finish: Natural

Formulation: Liquid

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

SPF: SPF Over 30

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Plant-Based Squalane: Helps support skin and improves the appearance of elasticity.
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide: A clean, mineral sunscreen that safely shields skin from UVA, UVB, UVC, blue light and infrared.
- Hyaluronic Acids (Macro + Micro): Helps to visibly plump skin and seal in hydration.
- Niacinamide: Visibly improves and smooths skin texture.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: This revolutionary clean formula fuses makeup, skincare, and SPF 40 into one single step. It is weightless—without a white cast—and patented with non-nano zinc oxide to support skincare effectiveness. It also safely shields skin from UVA, UVB, UVC, blue light, and infrared light. Super active levels of hyaluronic acids, moisturizing squalane, and skin-soothing niacinamide visibly even tone and soften the look of fine lines for a natural, dewy finish. This product is made without silicones, fragrance, chemical-screens, or oil. It is clinically tested, noncomedogenic, and safe for sensitive skin.

Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

Is there any color transfer? I'm currently using Saie tinted spf, but it gets on my pillow.
Is this good for combo skin or would it work better for those who are on the dryer side?
Start your review of ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen!
Jenna H.
Crown Point, IN
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Jenna H.
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Jenna H.
Review for: Diaz
I love this foundation. I prefer light coverage with a luminous look. This gives me just that, it’s made with a serum and has skincare benefits as you wear it! It also has 30 SPF and is vegan and cruelty free! It is buildable but I would not say full coverage.
Angelica B.
Sacramento, CA
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Angelica B.
Review for: ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 10 Porto Ferro 1 fl oz/ 30 ml
Love my Ilia skin tint it feels like skincare and looks beautiful for an everyday done but not not too much healthy and lit from within look like hawaii away from hawaii. I can also say that i get oily in my t zone pretty bad and it didnot break up or get terribly oily the hydration it offered really told my skin hey you dont need to overproduce oils today and when i take it off my skin looks and feels better then when I put it on like it really just is a serum with pigment sooo good and it does even cover acne dark spots pretty well for a tint. LOVEEEE
Mackenzie B.
Adams, NY
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Mackenzie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is a TOTAL game changer. It evens out my skin just enough, and looks so hydrated, still. It’s that no makeup makeup product everyone needs. If I had any criticism for it, it would only be that it can cling to dry patches. A simple fix would just to be exfoliate and use a good moisturizer beforehand. Otherwise, I’d give this product 10 stars, if I could. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a typical foundation, again. A huge bonus is that it’s clean, too. I’ve been trying to transition my face products to clean stuff and this is a great place to start.
Brook L.
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Brook L.
Review for: Diaz
This Fondation is amazing! You apply like you would for a serum. It is buildable and melts right into your pores. It provides a natural glow. It does have a weird scent but nothing noticeable once it sets.
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Savannah G.
Review for: Balos
This is such a beautiful foundation. I love that it’s packed with great skincare ingredients like hyaluronic acid and squalane and also has a high level of spf, something I’m a stickler about. It’s definitely lighter coverage but evens out your skin and just makes it look flawless and glowy. I have super dry skin so for me this translated to a skin like finish but I could see oily skin people really not liking this. I would definitely recommend trying it for yourself because it really is a beautiful foundation.
Danielle B.
Tacoma, WA
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Danielle B.
Review for: Bom Bom
Holy. Grail. This is the product I have been searching for for years! Light weight, light coverage, all day wear with a natural glowy finish. It applies like a serum and doesn’t slide off my face or make it feel gross. I do use a primer and set with powder to help make it last all day!
Anshu P.
Fairfax, VA
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Anshu P.
Review for: Paloma
Stunning product with just enough coverage to make your skin glow all day long. I do not like the feel of a full coverage foundation on my face— and, easy and effective makeup and skincare routine are what I aspire to have. So, this skin tint/serum with SPF checks all my boxes: it hides certain flaws in my skin yet still gives a natural and effortless look.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Jessica D.
Review for: Formosa
easy, buildable coverage that looks so so natural! i usually skip tinted moisturizers/serums/etc because they never blend and just look wet(?) on my face but i love this one! so many shades to match, sets quickly for a healthy but not too too dewy look! love!
Beatrice V.
San Jose, CA
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Beatrice V.
Review for: Shela
I love this product! I found out about this brand through an IG ad and am honestly happy I got suckered in and tried it out. The brand is entirely clean makeup and I love that it combines makeup and skincare. SPF 40... that's incredible. I am not one to wear foundation every day because I think it feels too cakey and even a tinted moisturizer can feel like it clogs my pores too much. This is the perfect product for me. It's easy to apply with the dropper, I just place a few drops on my fingers and smooth it onto my face. It provides minimal coverage (if you want more coverage, you can layer foundation or powder over this), has a dewy finish, and it protects your skin from sun damage. I feel like it makes my skin tone look more even, I have some dark spots in areas and it helps make your natural skin look more radiant. Definitely will repurchase when I run out!
Ashley G.
Wylie, TX
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen uploaded by Ashley G.
Review for: Diaz
Great finish and perfect for “no makeup” days. Love the niacinimide included in the formula.

169 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kara T.
Yorba Linda, CA
Anny P.
il y a un mois
Jordan P. il y a 4 jours
After! Think of it as makeup/foundation. You could probably mix some with your moisturizer if you want
Smiljana S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
il y a un mois
Marcela O. il y a un mois
I like it but not sure if I entirely love it just yet. I’m 39 with combo skin and love the dewy skin look on models/influencers, etc but think this may be too dewy for my skin. However, It does give pretty good coverage for it being a skin tint! I just have yet to try it with a primer.
Marina B.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 mois
ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen Which setting powder works best with this skin tint?