BY ILIA

Our skin is our largest organ, and can absorb just about anything we put to its surface. ILIA is formulated with this in mind and is dedicated to creating the purest products possible. The ethical-sustainable approach embodied in each piece is filled with certified organic bio-active botanicals that nourish and rejuvenate the skin. The quality of the product is mirrored in its packaging. All cream lip products are housed in a sleek recycled aluminum case. Each product is filled with up to 85% bioactive organic ingredients. A combination of on trend pigments and super nourishing elements has set ILIA apart from the conventions of organic beauty.

Infused with Aloe, Rose Hip Oil, and Arnica to help regenerate and de-puff.; Contains a unique combination of natural mineral pigments that brighten the eyes and absorbs excess oils to enrich color and lock shadows in place.

Review (1)
Ashley C.
Grayslake, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
The primer itself was good for my eyeshadows but I had a reaction to it making my eyes itch and water. I really wanted to like it but a skin allergy isn't worth it. I'm not sure what ingredient caused the reaction.