ILIA Multi-Stick

Shop ILIA Multi-Stick at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

I really want to try the ILIA Multi-Stick! What shade do you recommend for someone with a medium skin tone (and neutral undertones)?
HaaS anyone used the Lady Bird shade on their eyes I want to purchase but curious of staying power?
I've been dying to try this product, is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of ILIA Multi-Stick!
Kristin B.
Olmsted Twp, OH
ILIA Multi-Stick uploaded by Kristin B.
ILIA Multi-Stick uploaded by Kristin B.
The Ilia Multi-Stick is a time lifesaver! Perfect for your cheeks, lips, and eyes! I love that it also hydrates and nourishes the skin. It’s super easy to use and a staple in my makeup routine!
Michaela H.
Newtown, PA
I love this product so much. I primarily use this as a cream blush and it gives me the perfect flushed look. It has such a natural, seamless finish and blends like a dream. One of my favorite cream products on the market !
Yana S.
Dubai, Dubai
Purchased at: Sephora
As a blush obsessed person I found ILIA Multi-Stick in a shade “Dreamer” a good addition to my collection. I got it in the Sephora Favorites “Clean me up” set. The packaging is heavy and feels expensive. When you open the product, you get surprised that there’s not a lot of product itself. However a little goes a long way. The shade is described as a warm nude, but I feel like it’s more terracotta shade. It looks like a real cheek flushing shade on me. The stick itself is a hard made, you have to warm up with your fingers before applying on your cheeks. I would not risk to apply from the stick directly. If you were interested in ILIA Multi-Stick i would definitely recommend to buy it as a part of Sephora Favorites set (hurry up before it’s gone). As I found price 34 usd a bit overpriced for this particular product to buy it separately. It’s fragrance free. It lasted on my oily skin 9 hours and didn’t remove makeup underneath. But the price is a bit too much ... 🥺
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
ILIA Multi-Stick uploaded by Laury D.
Review for: At Last
I don’t normally use cream product, especially cream products that can be used for two different things. But I thought I would give this a try and when it comes to this cream product I was wrong. ILIA Multi-Stick is a very nice product. I used this as blush and as lip stick and I loved the color it gave both. The ILIA Multi-Stick was very soft and blended out very well. The color of this ILIA Multi-Stick is very pretty, and even though I tried this multi-stick as lip and cheek product, I think I like it better as just a blush, not because I didn’t like it on my lips, but just because I think this is a beautiful blush color for my skin tone. It’s awesome how much product I get in this multi-stick, and when I applied it I used a regular blush make-up brush and it worked out perfectly. I’m so glad I gave this multi-stick a try because now I really like it and I have been using it every day since receiving it. [product:ilia-multi-stick-at-last-018-oz/-5-g]
Bethany B.
ILIA Multi-Stick uploaded by Bethany B.
ILIA Multi-Stick uploaded by Bethany B.
Review for: Dreamer
I got this in a sample set bag at Sephora because I wanted to try Ilia. I tried it on my lips and cheeks. I like the convenience of the lip and cheek in one but it didn’t do anything special for me. It is buildable depending[product:ilia-multi-stick-dreamer-018-oz/-5-g] on the intensity of color you prefer. I also pictured the product fully extended so you can see how little comes in it. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Stefanie S.
Review for: At Last
This is a subtle and lovely cheek color enhancer. It's a small tube that twists up and can be applied directly or with a tool to place on the skin. It's creamy and a little cold at first, but it warms up instantly. The color intensity is sheer at first and can be built up for more color. Over all I highly recommend this range of shades, though keep in mind that cream products will expire much more quickly than powders!
Stephanie M.
Greer, SC
ILIA Multi-Stick uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a little drier than some other multi sticks that I have used but it still applies easily. I like to use a damp sponge to stamp the product on my cheeks. I have the color Dreamer which is a warm nude.
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
Review for: Tenderly
This is a gorgeous multi use stick, I primarily use it as a blush but it also makes a very pretty natural lip color. It lets well on my skin, I will add that I am very very dry though. I love that it’s so natural and just pigmented enough without being so crazy pigmented that I have a hard time going overboard (I’m heavy handed). Overall I highly recommend and I find this would be great for everyone’s routine but especially those that are busy or like a more minimalistic makeup routine as this serves many purposes.
Lauren D.
This is such a cool product. I didn’t expect that the pigment would be so smooth and bright. It blended nicely with a brush or my fingers. It works well over bare skin and over powder too. Perfect for cheeks and lips. Color looks like a naturally flushed cheek. I like that the top snaps on securely so this can travel safely in a purse. Perfect for a touch up later. I was given this product for free to sample in exchange for my honest review. I never ever would have bought it myself and now I’m considering purchasing more things from this brand because I was impressed.
Maggie S.
ILIA Multi-Stick uploaded by Maggie S.
Review for: At Last
This was my least favorite item of everything I've tried from Ilia. The color is really beautiful but I didn't really like this multi-stick. Its nice for adding some color to my lips but I don't like it as a blush. It's definitely a buildable blush but I felt like I really had to drag that color on to my face. I was expecting it to be much creamier and easier to apply. I blended it with my fingers and a brush but I just wasn't happy with the way it looked. I plan on only using this as a lip product but it's harder to apply considering how fat it is. It doesn't have a scent but it tastes kinda weird. It feels slightly waxy as well. This just isn't worth the $34 price tag no matter how pretty the color is.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamara I.
Toronto, ON
il y a 2 mois
Catherine K. il y a un mois
The Ilia website has a shade finder that works really well! It helped me find my shade of At Last!