ILIA
Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint Mythic 012 oz/ 35 mL

ILIA Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint Mythic 0.12 oz/ 3.5 mL

A clean, high-pigment, water-based eyeshadow that transforms into a weightless wash of metallic, creaseless, budge-proof color. Highlighted Ingredients: - Horse Chestnut Flower: Smooths and visibly reduces lines over time. - Honokiol (Magnolia Bark Extract): Provides a high concentration of protective antioxidants. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This eye tint glides like a cream and dries like a powder, applying effortlessly and instantly locking on without creasing. Blending into a seamless wash of color or building for a bolder look that lasts, the skin-smoothing formula comes in metallic hues.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ILIA Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint Mythic 0.12 oz/ 3.5 mL!
Pavitra G.
ILIA Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint Mythic 0.12 oz/ 3.5 mL uploaded by Pavitra G.
This is a quick and easy one and done eyeshadow. It dries down quite quickly so it’s important to blend it out immediately after applying. It stays put all day and doesn’t flake or smudge. The colour mythic is a lovely rosey peachy pink, very wearable. ILIA Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint Mythic 0.12 oz/ 3.5 mL
Tamara I.
Toronto, ON
Really loving this eye shadow! I’ve never used a liquid/cream shadow before, but this formula is great. Very pigmented, creamy consistency that’s easy to blend out (I just use my finger). Be sure to blend it out right away though, as it does dry pretty quickly. Once dry, it seems to stay put all day and doesn’t flake or crease. I especially love that it doesn’t transfer to my cheeks upon application like powder eyeshadows do. [product:ilia-liquid-powder-chromatic-eye-tint-mythic-012-oz/-35-ml]
Tina H.
Toronto, ON
I am a lover (and collector) of liquid and cream eyeshadows and this is one of the best I’ve tried! The formula is easy to blend, yet pigmented. The colour is rosy gold that is somewhere between shimmery and matte. Dries quickly after application and stays put!

Looking for your answer?